Windows 10: Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator...

Discus and support Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was suspecting a trojan on my laptop windows 10 pro that my sister had catched through a stupid pop up when she disabled the adblock in the browser.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [Synchro2070], May 28, 2020.

1. Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator...

I was suspecting a trojan on my laptop windows 10 pro that my sister had catched through a stupid pop up when she disabled the adblock in the browser.

I was right, and I used multpiple scan tools and did the cleanest scanning i could possibly do, took me hours.

i quarantined everything and deleted the files and did a few more searches and it seems that my device is clean now.

Now I am facing the problem that I cant play certain Battle Royale games because of an easy anti cheat error. I tried fixing it but all failed. Always the same error. I suspected the typical problem through the Microsoft Firewall that those games tend to have sometimes. But I cannot open the firewall whatsoever. neither with administrator rights or normal. I am admin and I should have permission for everything.

I checked that and and set permissions and nothing works. Any advice or ideas? The problem is i cant enter firewall in safe mode so it has to be done normally. I tried going through the cmd tho access with admin rghts either, doesnt work, access denied... Some people said after a windows update it was all good. I dont have one..

:)

[Synchro2070], May 28, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, May 28, 2020
  3. Snake05 Win User
    Boot into Windows as administrator

You set up the admin password when installing XP, but most the time people believe it is for their individual account and not the Administrator one. As for Vista, like stated before, the initial account created is an administrator account, and if necessary, you may need to right click certain programs to "Run as Administrator"

Snake05, May 28, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator...

can't access windows as an administrator

Hi Yongbo,

To address your concern regarding account issues in Windows 10, we recommend creating a new user account using the hidden administrator. To access the hidden administrator, follow these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active: yes (Note: There's a space after "/" and ":").
    After performing the steps above, log out to your current account. Then, log in to the hidden administrator. Next, create a new user account by following the steps below:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + I.
    • Choose Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people tab.
    • Click Add someone else to this PC, and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator...

1. Windows Firewall Access is blocked by unknown Administrator. - I am the only administrator... - Similar Threads - Firewall Access blocked

2. blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blocked by administrator: I am unable to install/set up device drivers; keeps saying I am blocked by administrator yet I am the only administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-by-administrator/6d81a1ee-d269-4acc-b7cc-757e334c7e3d
  3. blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blocked by administrator: I am unable to install/set up device drivers; keeps saying I am blocked by administrator yet I am the only administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-by-administrator/6d81a1ee-d269-4acc-b7cc-757e334c7e3d
  4. arma 2 setup.exe blocked by administrator, whilst I am still the administrator.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    arma 2 setup.exe blocked by administrator, whilst I am still the administrator.: hello, today I tried installing a game from it's disc, but I cannot install it with out this warning popping up:my system has had no trouble in installing disc games before.I am the only administrator, and my account is a local one....
  5. An Administrator has blocked you from running this app, but I am the administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    An Administrator has blocked you from running this app, but I am the administrator: Hello, so recently my laptop has been going nuts. I am the only user on the computer, and my account is an administrator account with full access. The computer is blocking me from accessing some apps due to the error saying' An Administrator has blocked you from running this...
  6. administrator blocked access to file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    administrator blocked access to file: when I try to open windows defender firewall I got an error that says a admin blocked the access to a file called mmc.exe or something like that, if I remember this started after I changed some user perms on if I'm correct on regedit but idk how to revert that change, someone...
  7. administrator block

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    administrator block: Hello, I am trying to download some games from cd. I keep getting a box which states blocked by administrator. Contact administrator. I am listed as administrator, and can't figure out this issue resolution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.

Chrome I am blocked as the administrator.: somehow in Chrome I am blocked as the administrator. I am the only person using my laptop! I thought if I changed it in Microsoft it might allow me to be the admin again in chrome. Don't know how to change administrator in Microsoft....
  9. Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator

Blocked by administrator when trying to download software, but i am the administrator: every time I try to download software from Samsung I am blocked. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/blocked-by-administrator-when-trying-to-download/4fd3aa31-38d0-4242-af82-14f44966a1fb"
  10. Administrator Block

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator Block: Clean installed Windows 10 on my Series 9 Samsung laptop. Also installed Samsung Software Update. It was quite useless. But it also plagues me on start up with a block for your protection dialog box at startup. I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR but the system doesn't think so. How do I...