Windows 10: Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features

Discus and support Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the Cricut Maker & the App … received message from windows defender/firewall that some of the features have been blocked. I have been using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eliteMission78, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features

I have the Cricut Maker & the App … received message from windows defender/firewall that some of the features have been blocked.

I have been using Cricut Design Space for the past few weeks with no issues... what do I do now? Allow the app through firewall or block?

Thanks!

:)

eliteMission78, Dec 20, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

Right Click Button Start button
    Then Control Panel
    Then Scroll to Windows Firewall
    Then click Allow an app or features through Windows Firewall
    That is where you want to look
    You will find all the entries listed there

hTconeM9user, Dec 20, 2018
  4. rm22 Win User

Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features

Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

Is there a description of all the entries in Windows 10 Firewall - "allowed apps and features" listed somewhere? "Details" are not available for many or not helpful

Thema:

Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features

1. Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features - Similar Threads - Firewall Blocking App

2. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I receive the error message "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app". Normally I assume to be able to unblock the app. But the prompt does not have an option to do so.How can I unblock this app? Or how do I get back the checkboxes to unblock the app?...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I receive the error message "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app". Normally I assume to be able to unblock the app. But the prompt does not have an option to do so.How can I unblock this app? Or how do I get back the checkboxes to unblock the app?...
  4. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app??: What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-has-blocked-some/22ff75ea-2a87-4b03-a8b4-de633ce746cc
  5. Windows firewall has blocked some features

Windows firewall has blocked some features: I've been getting that randomly and it's so annoying I've checked my laptop for viruses and malwares and there wasn't any I even asked support center via twitter still didn't yet It has unknown and has many zeros and I have no idea what it means...
  6. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I get the message above everytime I launch a new application and I’m confused as to what to choose. For this case specifically, it’s for a multiplayer game. Should I cancel or allow access to private networks, public networks, or both? Would anyone care to explain what...
  7. Constant Firewall Pop-Up: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app.

Constant Firewall Pop-Up: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app.: I have a new, out of the box Surface Pro 7 that is kept 100% updated. I've had this annoying problem for a few months now. There are two programs that I have found so far that produce a firewall pop up asking for network access. I have to allow public and private access...
  8. Windows Firewall blocked some features of this app keeps popping up

Windows Firewall blocked some features of this app keeps popping up: I get this popup with Plex Media Sever, Plex Media Player, and Calibre. All three apps are in the pass list for both Bullguard and Windows Defender Firewall. Why does this happen and how can I stop it? I have tried just about every proposed fix I can find on the net. 157051
  9. Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this app: We have recently installed the Office 365 version 1908 Semi-Annual Channel update in our environment. Post installation of this update we are getting the error " Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this app" as per the screenshot below for Skype for Business...
  10. Firewall blocked app

Firewall blocked app: What are the risks of allowing an app through a firewall? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-blocked-app/6d58a40d-b823-4d17-b972-67ed5d163a91"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firewsall app blocker features

2. why does my computer block some features of the taskbar when downloading Cricut?

3. windows defender firewall has blocked some