Windows 10: Windows Firewall can't start and can't be fixed

Discus and support Windows Firewall can't start and can't be fixed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows Firewall can't started correctly. The service always start and stop every half second, and I received many the systemlogs like this:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wang_shiyan, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Windows Firewall can't start and can't be fixed

My Windows Firewall can't started correctly. The service always start and stop every half second, and I received many the systemlogs like this:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

• <System>< Provider Name="Service Control Manager" Guid="{555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}" EventSourceName="Service Control Manager" />< EventID Qualifiers="49152">7034</EventID>< Version>0</Version>< Level>2</Level>< Task>0</Task>< Opcode>0</Opcode>< Keywords>0x8080000000000000</Keywords>< TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-03-01T16:57:06.474541800Z" />< EventRecordID>645609</EventRecordID>< Correlation />< Execution ProcessID="680" ThreadID="4476" />< Channel>System</Channel>< Computer>DESKTOP-R045OF1</Computer>< Security />< /System>
    • <EventData>< Data Name="param1">Windows Firewall</Data>< Data Name="param2">657</Data>< Binary>4D00700073005300760063000000</Binary>< /EventData>< /Event>

When I try to stop the service, I received the meesage "windows can not stop Windows Firewall service (at local computer). the service did not return a error. perhaps is't a Windows inner err or service inner error. "

I have to make the service disabled. or it will use 30% and more of CPU time.

I tried several times, It alway like that.

I try to correct by anti virus, It can't help.

The Firewall service is Depends on a service Base Filtering Engine. I checked that, the engine is OK.

The Firewall service is depends on the device "Windows Firewall Authorization Driver" in Device manager. I can not find the Driver when I turn the hidden Drivers displayed.

Then I find a firewall fix tool from:

https://support.microsoft.com/zh-cn/help/17613/automatically-diagnose-and-fix-problems-with-windows-firewall

(WindowsFirewall.diagcab)

The tools tells me that every thing is OK. oh, no. I can't find the answer. anybody can help?

:)

wang_shiyan, Mar 1, 2019

2. how to fix firewall service 1075 error like this (firewall can,t start or marked for deletion)

how to fix firewall service 1075 error like this (firewall can,t start or marked for deletion)

download this files: hxxps://thepiratebay.org/<removed>

or

hxxps://thepiratebay.org/<removed>

this contains 6 files that 100% fix this error but works only windows 7 or 7 sp1 x64 and x86 systems

dont use it under windows 8 / 8.1 /10 systems

good luck!!!

AndroShioshvili, Mar 1, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 1, 2019
  4. soletsky Win User

Windows Firewall can't start and can't be fixed

unlock sim t-mobile lumia 521

Thanks for your suggestion, but this is a prepaid phone --- no contract. As I said T-Mobile lists the number under an unknown carrier and suggested I contact Microsoft.

soletsky, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Firewall can't start and can't be fixed

1. Windows Firewall can't start and can't be fixed - Similar Threads - Firewall can't start

2. Can't start Windows Defender Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't start Windows Defender Firewall: I can't start Windows Defender Firewall. The ON/OFF switch is greyed out. How do I turn on this option? It may or may not be a coincidence that my Norton Internet Security firewall is also turned off and I can't set that back on. [img] 167152
  3. Windows Firewall; Can't start service

Windows Firewall; Can't start service: As title says it, I can't start Windows Firewall. I changed permissions in registry so now I can at least run BFE, as it wasn't running before, but firewall is still stuck in "Starting" stage. No fixes seem to help.[ATTACH]...
  4. Can't Start Windows Defender Firewall or Change Settings

Can't Start Windows Defender Firewall or Change Settings: I got a notification at the bottom of the screen on my desktop computer saying Firewall had been turned off click here to fix. It opened up Windows Defender Firewall under Control Panel. But I can't get anything to work. Click on "use recommended settings", nothing happens....
  5. can't start firewall

can't start firewall: Hi, every one Jack here I currently work in technical support and repair in electronics teaching. I have been visiting here for some years now. I've been using Windows since the windows 3.0 era (with the exception of 8), and been doing customization as well in order to gain...
  6. Can't start windows firewall

Can't start windows firewall: [img] Malwarebytes turned off windows firewall. That was good because MWB really fixed some issues. But now i cant turn it back on. If you look in the image when i hit restore settings nothing happens. I tried in safe mode and ran sfc /scannow and still nothing I would...
  7. Can't Start Windows W10 Firewall

Can't Start Windows W10 Firewall: Just spent a week trying to start the W10 firewall. Dozens of Google recommended solutions but none work. Yes, Services reports it's automatic but it isn't running. Simply get an error message when I try to start it. Anyone else have the problem or a solution? Already ran sfc...
  8. can't turn windows firewall on

can't turn windows firewall on: hello how are you every one *_< here is my problem my windows fire wall won't turn on no matter what i do i tried every thing i found on the internet but with no help at all i went to services and clicked on start but every time i do it i get this error [img] and of course...
  9. Can't turn on Firewall

Can't turn on Firewall: After removing Norton using the Norton Removal Tool can't turn on Firewall. Windows Firewall Service is set on Automatic.Remote Procedure Call Service & the Base Filtering Engine Service is started and set on Automatic.Would you help me,please? [img] 43975
  10. Can't start Windows Firewall service

Can't start Windows Firewall service: When I try to turn it on, it just keeps loading and eventually do nothing. [img] And when I try to start the service in the "Services.msc" I get the error: [img] Tranlation: 'Can't start the Windows Firewall on yout Local computer. Consult the systemlogs for more...