Windows 10: Windows Firewall Disabled / Microsoft Store wont start : FIXED

Discus and support Windows Firewall Disabled / Microsoft Store wont start : FIXED in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been struggling with this issue for a few weeks and it never occurred to me to try Office 365 Repair. This process restored my Windows Firewall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CraigSummers1, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Windows Firewall Disabled / Microsoft Store wont start : FIXED

I have been struggling with this issue for a few weeks and it never occurred to me to try Office 365 Repair. This process restored my Windows Firewall Service AND now Microsoft Store correctly runs which prevents the process: WSAPPX from running high CPU constantly. If you are having issues with WFW and MS Store, try this first.

:)

CraigSummers1, Nov 20, 2020

2. Windows Firewall wont start. Fonts will not install

This is a picture of my Regedit, where you suggested I look. I assume you mean to the right, there is a Name called '' Start - REG_DWORD '' ; I then press that to Modify : a value of ''2'' is already present after pressing selecting Modify . Now what do I do ?

Windows Firewall Disabled / Microsoft Store wont start : FIXED [​IMG]

OtherWay1982, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Windows Firewall must be disabled before installing any Windows Store app or using Windows Update

Check the Firewall settings particularly with the inbound or outbound connection, and disable the TCP/IPv6 in the Network settings.

Let us know if you're able to successfully install apps from Windows Store after performing the suggested steps.

Marque Lor, Nov 20, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Windows Firewall Disabled / Microsoft Store wont start : FIXED

Windows Firewall blocks App Store from downloading new apps

Hi,

Let's try to check if the app store you're referring to if it's really blocked by Windows Firewall. See these steps:

• Open Windows Firewall from the taskbar >
      Firewall & network protection
      > Allow an app through firewall.
    • A new window will show up containing the list of the apps that ca be allowed through Firewall.
    • Look for the app you want to be accessed, and make sure that the Domain, Private and Public are ticked. That would allow the app store to be accessed.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestion.

John Sarc, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows Firewall Disabled / Microsoft Store wont start : FIXED

1. Windows Firewall Disabled / Microsoft Store wont start : FIXED - Similar Threads - Firewall Disabled Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos wont start !

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos wont start !: Greetings all, I've tried to repair/ reset both of them but no use ! The window still flashes open and closes with the message "The app didn't start" !!!Please help...
  3. Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos wont start !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos wont start !: Greetings all, I've tried to repair/ reset both of them but no use ! The window still flashes open and closes with the message "The app didn't start" !!!Please help...
  4. Microsoft Store & Microsoft Photos wont start !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Service "Windows Defender Firewall" wont start HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service "Windows Defender Firewall" wont start HELP!!!: When i try to start the service "Windows Defender Firewall" it says "Windows could not start the Windows Defender Firewall on Local Computer, For more information on, review the System Event Log. if this is a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor, and refer to...
  6. Windows Firewall Disabled - Preventing Microsoft Store from running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Firewall Disabled - Preventing Microsoft Store from running: My Windows Firewall has become disabled. I noticed that the process WSAPPX is grinding away and my Surface laptop is running at high CPU and very hot. I have looked within the MS Community and tried all the suggested fixes. I am running Sophos Endpoint which has been...
  7. Microsoft Store isnt working after I disable windows firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store isnt working after I disable windows firewall: So I my problem is, no app can be installed using microsoft store. When I searched for the erron code 0x80073D0A on the internet, I found out that microsoft store can't work whit firewall turned off. Now, I dont want to enable the firewall every time I want to use the store....
  8. Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is complete gone and Windows Firewall can't be started.: The Microsoft Store isn't even listed in my apps, so apps like photos and notes will no longer launch. I've tried some fixes online but it told me I needed to turn on my firewall. Turning on my firewall meets me with an error "Windows firewall can’t change settings error...
  9. Windows Firewall wont start from services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall wont start from services: Hello, I have a problem. When I try to open Windows Firewall from services it shows error message 'Windows could not start the windows defender firewall service on local computer Error 1068: The dependancy service or group failed to start' This problem started with no...
  10. Windows Firewall wont start. Fonts will not install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall wont start. Fonts will not install: *Sad My problem is outlined in these two threads and stated better then I can; they also show the same errors im getting with some pictures at these two links .Yet they don't offer a working solution to my problem. 1 Enable Windows 10 firewall to install fonts - 404 Tech...