Windows 10: Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon

Discus and support Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi! I'm not sure when its began but everything was okay about 1 mounth ago. When I log in, Firewall starts to consume CPU and RAM. It rises to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by morphin, Apr 13, 2017.

1. morphin Win User

Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon

Hi!

I'm not sure when its began but everything was okay about 1 mounth ago.
    When I log in, Firewall starts to consume CPU and RAM.
    It rises to 1.5 GB in about 1-2 minutes.

Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon [​IMG]

During this time I can not access internet sites until the CPU usage is over.
    When the CPU usage is over, the memory drops to 800MB and stays there.

Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon [​IMG]

The strange thing is this process not using any disk I/O.
    I don't know how its using memory without Disk usage.

MY OS: 1607 Enterprise (up to date)

I couldn't find any solution and i can't see wtf firewall doing...
    If i catch some log i will found solution.. *sarc

:)

morphin, Apr 13, 2017
  2. Rick.T Win User

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Apr 13, 2017
  3. Can I end my system and compressed memory NT Kernel & System

this task is high CPU usage .. and high memory usage

sengaloun sounthaly, Apr 13, 2017
Thema:

Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon

1. Windows Firewall High CPU & Memory usage at logon - Similar Threads - Firewall High CPU

2. Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage: Hello,I'm encountering a persistent problem with Windows Explorer where it exhibits high CPU and memory usage whenever I attempt to open a folder with a size exceeding 30 GB. Despite my best efforts, I have tried numerous troubleshooting steps, including disk cleanup, disk...
  3. Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer High CPU and Memory Usage: Hello,I'm encountering a persistent problem with Windows Explorer where it exhibits high CPU and memory usage whenever I attempt to open a folder with a size exceeding 30 GB. Despite my best efforts, I have tried numerous troubleshooting steps, including disk cleanup, disk...
  4. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  5. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  6. High memory and cpu usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High memory and cpu usage: Never had this happen to me before. My memory and cpu usage is higher than normal, task manager says that my memory usage is 60% on idle. It's usually about 20 or 30, my cpu is 10% on idle and it spikes to 60 sometimes. When I open a game or browser they get significantly...
  7. MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe High CPU and Memory usage

in Windows 10 News
    MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe High CPU and Memory usage: [ATTACH]If MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe or Microsoft Edge Content Process is causing a high CPU or Memory usage issue, here is how you fix the issue. Although this problem mainly occurs in Windows 10, you can encounter the same in Windows 11 as well. It appears due to corrupt system...
  8. High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10

High Memory Usage and CPU in Windows 10: I have a problem.. after trying a lot of solutions nothing really works.i have only chrome opened with one tab writing this question* and it takes 400 MB..not to mention 60% of memory is being used and i don't know for what it is being used..nothing runs in my background. no...
  9. High CPU usage & Memory leak

High CPU usage & Memory leak: Hello, I've a leak memory and high CPU from lanmanServer and System ntoskrnl.exe. The system ntoskrnl.exe is on 19%-20% CPU usage all the time and the Lanmanserver is starting from 40MB RAM and will continue until the Memory usage will be full and eventually the machine...
  10. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...