Windows 10: Windows Firewall Important Notification

Discus and support Windows Firewall Important Notification in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So every time I turn on my computer a notification pops up on the bottom right where the white flag is. Then flag is windows firewall is not turned on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmberLuscombe, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Windows Firewall Important Notification

So every time I turn on my computer a notification pops up on the bottom right where the white flag is. Then flag is windows firewall is not turned on . When I click turn on now it doesn't do anything. The only other options I have are to turn off messages or to look for an app on the website. I've run my troubleshooter and all it says is that my windows firewall is turned off or set up incorrectly. All attempts to fix the issue do not work. What do I do?

:)

AmberLuscombe, Apr 17, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop firewall and antivirus notification?!?!

Hi,

To disable the firewall notification, follow these steps:

• On the search tab, type
      Security and Maintenance.

• Choose
      Change Security and Maintenance settings.

• Uncheck
      the notifications that you don't want to pop-up.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Windows Firewall Important Notification

How to stop "Check Firewall Status" notifications?

Windows 10 continually harasses me about the firewall, posting a "Check Firewall Status" notification multiple times per day, even though my firewall settings are controlled by a domain policy, they are fine and there is no problem, and
    I can't do a darned thing about the settings.

So far I have:

• Turned off "Security and Maintenance" notifications in the Settings -> Notifications & Actions panel.
    • Turned off "Messages about network firewall" in Control Panel -> Security and Maintenance.
    • Turned off "Messages about Internet security settings" in Control Panel -> Security and Maintenance.

I'm afraid I may be disabling important stuff I need, just in order to stop Action Center from constantly begging for my attention because of a useless, time-wasting notification. In fact today I took the sub-optimal step of hiding Action Center, because
    so far it has only ever shown worthless notifications. I hope there never is a real notification I should see...

Has anyone ever found one correct way to stop the "Check Firewall Status" notification? Failing that, is there a way to write a program to watch for and clear a notification, based on its message text, as soon as it arrives?

Charles_Jenkins, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Firewall Important Notification

1. Windows Firewall Important Notification - Similar Threads - Firewall Important Notification

2. Comodo Firewall Notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Comodo Firewall Notification: When I go ahead and try to install Comodo Firewall i get a PUP block form Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes. Has anyone seen this before or know anything about it?...
  3. Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled: Switching to Windwos 10 was smoother than expected, but still not smooth. I use a router firewall and ethernet connections only and don't want redundant filtering to get in the way of applications. There is no reason for me to have firewall set up by the OS. The system is...
  4. Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled

Windows Firewall notifications can't be disabled: Switching to Windwos 10 was smoother than expected, but still not smooth. I use a router firewall and ethernet connections only and don't want redundant filtering to get in the way of applications. There is no reason for me to have firewall set up by the OS. The system is...
  5. Windows Firewall notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Firewall notifications: I've installed TinyWall Firewall and disabled Windows Firewall. However, every time I restart the computer I'm getting a request to start Windows Firewall. How do I stop these messages? I'm using Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19042...
  6. Windows firewall turned off notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows firewall turned off notification: My question is how do i stop seeing this notification everytime i turn on my pc? It pops on like the 3rd minute on every boot and it's a little annoying and i know i got it turned off. [ATTACH]...
  7. Windows Firewall notifications

Windows Firewall notifications: It is impossible to turn off the firewall notifications in Windows 10 Build 1903. In January, I asked: "When is Microsoft going to fix the bug in Build 1809 that makes the firewall notifications IMPOSSIBLE to turn off?" A. User replied with a an option to turn off all...
  8. Import a single firewall rule

Import a single firewall rule: Is there anyway to import a single firewall rule? I know how to export a single (or multiple) firewall rule(s) to a csv file, but how do I import the rule(s) to another system or to the same system at a later date? All I've been able to find is how to import firewall...
  9. WIndows Firewall Notification On Startup

WIndows Firewall Notification On Startup: I just installed the Windows 10 build 1809, and since then, every time I boot my computer, I get a notification saying Windows firewall is turned off. Tap or click to turn it on. So far, I've been unable to disable this notification. Where can I find that setting?...
  10. Windows Firewall notifications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall notifications: When is Microsoft going to fix the bug in Build 1809 that makes the firewall notifications IMPOSSIBLE to turn off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-notifications/3647f407-b69c-4fe8-a12f-8374baac0549