Windows 10: windows firewall message, is this legit?

Discus and support windows firewall message, is this legit? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Got this message while browsing google news. Was this a scam?[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BonnieR_885, Mar 15, 2020.

1. windows firewall message, is this legit?

Got this message while browsing google news. Was this a scam?windows firewall message, is this legit? [​IMG]

:)

BonnieR_885, Mar 15, 2020

2. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Mar 15, 2020
  3. windows firewall question

yes i am sure i am having no issues with a router. this is at my work. and i only have issues with the windows 7 firewall.

as for adding ports, i do it the same as what is listed in your picture.

THRiLL KiLL, Mar 15, 2020
  4. windows firewall message, is this legit?

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

windows firewall message, is this legit?

1. windows firewall message, is this legit? - Similar Threads - firewall message legit

2. Windows Apps blocked by Bitdefender Firewall legit? I Need help in Identifying if these are...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Apps blocked by Bitdefender Firewall legit? I Need help in Identifying if these are...: Hi, I need help identifying these Windows Apps I blocked from communicating in the internet through Bitdefender Firewall. Are these apps legitimate and critically needed for Windows to function? Specific explanation/answer about each application is much appreciated. The...
  3. Microsoft firewall protection message? Is this scam?

Microsoft firewall protection message? Is this scam?: I received a microsoft firewall protection error message and was asked to call microsoft. Is this a scam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-firewall-protection-message-is-this-scam/50c930fe-3f7d-4f07-ba56-235097640371
  4. Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly got this message, anyone know if this is legit. It looks legit to me, but I don't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarkoTribe16 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mhmvd6/randomly_got_this_message_anyone_know_if_this_is/
  5. Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message on my PC - Not sure if legit or not: Working on my PC and got this message. Has anyone ever seen this? I don't trust it since there are so many scammers out there. I tried Googling the phone number and got nothing. Came to the Microsoft Support site and this phone number is nowhere to be found. Called the...
  6. Notification message on every boot: Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification message on every boot: Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned...: For the past year that I've had my laptop, I've always been greeted a few minutes after login with a notification that reads: "View firewall options Windows Firewall and McAfee Firewall are both turned off. Tap or click to see available options." I get a similar message...
  7. Windows Firewall error message: Location not available

Windows Firewall error message: Location not available: In Windows Firewall, when I try to set an outbound rule for an application, I get an error message after clicking the Browse button to browse for the program. The error says, "C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemtemprofile\Desktop is unavailable." with more text saying that the...
  8. Firewall warning message!

Firewall warning message!: Why, when I turn on my PC does the Microsoft message appear telling me my Mcafee firewall is turned off when it is actually on! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-warning-message/c0bd85c6-473a-494b-9f56-9f9b0d8036f4"
  9. firewall message

firewall message: keep getting a message that action with my firewall is needed, but cant open mcaffee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-message/9289de5e-4cd8-4271-8718-6dcdebc4830b
  10. alert message, legit or not??

alert message, legit or not??: recently i opened my windows 10 laptop and discovered an alert in my google chrome window and my Microsoft edge window claiming that there has been a recent breech in security and there is a hacker, it said that if i did not download a file software that my laptop would lock...