Windows 10: Windows Firewall to start.

Discus and support Windows Firewall to start. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got an error whe[ATTACH]re i cannot turn on firewall,Even can install any other antivirus.Tried each and every method available on internet but still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ridham Saini, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Windows Firewall to start.

I got an error whe
    Windows Firewall to start. 3c8cb583-54f3-4d6c-a9ec-6aca9198186a?upload=true.png
    re i cannot turn on firewall,Even can install any other antivirus.Tried each and every method available on internet but still it does not work.Tried the troubleshooter and it says Windows firewall is not started.So after all this i reset my PC and it all worked fine until i restarted my PC,the same issues again.Now i suspect if this was due to new insider build . ​

:)

Ridham Saini, Aug 21, 2020

2. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Aug 21, 2020
  3. firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Windows Firewall to start.

windows firewall question

yes i am sure i am having no issues with a router. this is at my work. and i only have issues with the windows 7 firewall.

as for adding ports, i do it the same as what is listed in your picture.

THRiLL KiLL, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows Firewall to start.

1. Windows Firewall to start. - Similar Threads - Firewall start

2. Windows Defender Firewall not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall not starting: Hi, on my Windows 11 the Windows Defender Firewall is set to "Stopping" automatically. On opening Windows Security in Settings, I get, "Get an app to open this 'windowsdefender link'".I tried pointing to the Appx path I get the following error:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall not starting: Hi, on my Windows 11 the Windows Defender Firewall is set to "Stopping" automatically. On opening Windows Security in Settings, I get, "Get an app to open this 'windowsdefender link'".I tried pointing to the Appx path I get the following error:Add-AppxPackage : Deployment...
  4. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: After clicking on Use recommended settings, I get this error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-wont-start/5bc3595c-509b-4462-9ced-c23393b993b8
  5. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

Windows Defender Firewall won't start: After clicking on Use recommended settings, I get this error: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-wont-start/5bc3595c-509b-4462-9ced-c23393b993b8
  6. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Windows Firewall Service is not Starting. Error Code 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall Service is not Starting. Error Code 13: Hai,I am using Windows Server 2016 version. My Firewall recently not started working after unnistalling Malware byte Antivirus.Multiple time i restrarted my system, i did SFC Scanning. but the result is still same.The Following Error I am receiving while Starting Windows...
  8. Windows Firewall Service is not Starting. Error Code 13

Windows Firewall Service is not Starting. Error Code 13: Hai,I am using Windows Server 2016 version. My Firewall recently not started working after unnistalling Malware byte Antivirus.Multiple time i restrarted my system, i did SFC Scanning. but the result is still same.The Following Error I am receiving while Starting Windows...
  9. Windows Firewall Service is not Starting. Error Code 13

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows Defender Firewall won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall won't start: Hello, The firewall of my son's PC does not run. It did run when I upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11 but it stopped working soon after that. The system keeps asking me to turn the firewall on but it cannot be done. Could you please help? Here are some of the symptoms. 1. Task...