Windows 10: Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall

Discus and support Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting this security notification the says: "Firewall and Network Protection - Turn on Windows Firewall" see attached screenshots. 4 of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Big Dan 49, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall

I keep getting this security notification the says: "Firewall and Network Protection - Turn on Windows Firewall" see attached screenshots.

4 of the screenshots says/indicate that the firewall is turned on, but the security notification still pops up saying to turn on "Windows Firewall".

The settings for the security notifications says "turn off all notifications for windows security". I just want to turn off the notification for the "Windows Firewall" notification. I do not want to turn off all security notifications.

I can not seem to find a solution to this problem. Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall 49b610a3-9ae5-4673-859a-a496b48496c7?upload=true.jpg Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall ea6ff8c1-a17c-42ad-9305-1b7165a21d3d?upload=true.jpg Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall 8ce573f6-7264-4ab9-bef5-97e5d9074c35?upload=true.jpg Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall d4943c2b-e900-47c1-8834-120d1a609bce?upload=true.jpg Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall c5e33560-52fc-4f10-829d-4ecda534131b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Big Dan 49, Aug 13, 2020

2. windows firewall question

yes i am sure i am having no issues with a router. this is at my work. and i only have issues with the windows 7 firewall.

as for adding ports, i do it the same as what is listed in your picture.

THRiLL KiLL, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Loosenut Win User

Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall

Windows Firewall Troubleshoot.

My NOD32 AV has a built-in firewall and and sometimes cancels out Windows firewall... Maybe?

Loosenut, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall

1. Windows Firewall/Windows Defender Firewall - Similar Threads - Firewall Defender Firewall

2. Windows Defender Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall: Hello, windows community. I try to block the internet connection of some browsers using Window Defender Firewall by creating some Outbound rules. But it doesn't work as I expected. I don't know why the rules don't effect at all. Does anyone know what is the point? Any help...
  3. Firewall Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firewall Windows Defender: When we activate the Microsoft Firewall even with an any/any rule one of our applications does not work. This one works if you disable the firewall. We need expertise to understand this phenomenon that prevents us from activating the firewall on our company's workstations.We...
  4. Firewall Windows Defender

Firewall Windows Defender: When we activate the Microsoft Firewall even with an any/any rule one of our applications does not work. This one works if you disable the firewall. We need expertise to understand this phenomenon that prevents us from activating the firewall on our company's workstations.We...
  5. WINDOWS FIREWALL DEFENDER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS FIREWALL DEFENDER: I'm facing a error on windows firewall defender. I blocked an application through 'WINDOWS FIREWALL AND ADVANCED SECURITY'. But I still getting internet connection on which I blocked application. How it's happiness?...
  6. Windows Defender Firewall

Windows Defender Firewall: My Windows Defender Firewall Service has been disabled and can't be started. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall/00115268-b649-4238-8fbb-0b659e84ea2d
  7. windows defender firewall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows defender firewall: hi all my windows defender firewall in wondows 10 is disable and I cannot do anything to repair it. please help me Daniele https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall/deb9a9f4-ea71-4739-b2cd-0e6b657aea27
  8. Windows Defender Firewall

Windows Defender Firewall: Hi, Any idea how to delete these, from the screenshot. I uninstalled PowerDVD but its left these rules behind on my firewall monitoring. [img] Thanks 131858
  9. Windows Defender Firewall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Defender Firewall: My computer has recently crashed twice in a row, then told me to turn on Windows Firewall Defender.However I am unable to turn it on at all, it provides me with this message when i try turning it on : Windows Firewall can't change some of your settings. Error code...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall

Windows Defender Firewall: I'm using windows 10 1709 home on one notebook and version 18 on another. How are Apps able to enable disabled firewall settings, and, have the ability to automatically allow other apps through the firewall? For example Zune, Cooking Fever, One Note...etc go from disabled to...