Windows 10: Windows Firewall won't let me click

Discus and support Windows Firewall won't let me click in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I'm trying to click on change notification settings, but it will not let me. Mcaffee firewall is already turned off and I have made sure windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamAllen322, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Windows Firewall won't let me click

So I'm trying to click on change notification settings, but it will not let me. Mcaffee firewall is already turned off and I have made sure windows firewall is running by going to services. I can only click on Advanced Settings and Troubleshoot Network. Windows Firewall won't let me click 6d80a149-e8c4-46a5-8198-8cb29d02c09e?upload=true.png

:)

WilliamAllen322, Jun 24, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jun 24, 2019
  4. Windows Firewall won't let me click

windows firewall question

yes i am sure i am having no issues with a router. this is at my work. and i only have issues with the windows 7 firewall.

as for adding ports, i do it the same as what is listed in your picture.

THRiLL KiLL, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows Firewall won't let me click

1. Windows Firewall won't let me click - Similar Threads - Firewall won't let

2. Windows Won't Let Me Uninstall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Won't Let Me Uninstall: Hi bought a new Dell Inspiron with windows 10. Made myself a user, logged in with MS account. I am the only use on the computer. I installed some **** software from a disk (Cyberlink Mediasuite) which I don't like. When I try to uninstall it says "This app has been blocked...
  3. Won't Let Me Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Won't Let Me Activate Windows: I've had my computer for over a year. When I bought it, it had Windows 10 preinstalled. Now, out of nowhere I have an Activate Windows watermark on my screen. When I go to settings, activate windows I just get a screen that says detecting activation problems that runs for...
  4. Windows won't let me delete a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows won't let me delete a file: I cannot delete a file from Windows. I've tried deleting from the desktop, a file saved to my computer, and a file saved to a network. Prior to this morning I was able to delete all of these. I have tried right click > delete and dragging the file to the recycling bin. I have...
  5. Computer won't let me log on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't let me log on: I was able to log onto my computer last Friday, but when I tried to log in on Saturday, my computer said my password was incorrect. I checked, and it most certainly is not incorrect, so I tried following some guides on the website to fix it. My big issue is that once I click...
  6. windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c
  7. Windows 10 won't let me log in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me log in: Today, I was running a project in visual studio and my laptop crashed. And when I tried to restart it, it won't let me log on. What should I do? 49309
  8. Windows 10 won't let me sign in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 won't let me sign in: I updated my PC last night and when it was over, I shut it down. This morning, when I woke up and started it, I tried entering my PIN and it told me that it was incorrect. I tried entering my MS password, which I know it's correct, and it told me the same thing. Now I can't...
  9. -won't let me delete this? fine.-

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    -won't let me delete this? fine.-: -won't let me delete this? fine.- 25647
  10. Won't let me calibrate

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't let me calibrate: My Windows 10 laptop won't let me calibrate, it just says I don't have permission. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you. 43878