Windows 10: windows firewall

Discus and support windows firewall in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; how do i view the list of all the detected viruses on my computer i remember seeing something like it but i cant find it anywhere submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/plasmasnake0, Feb 28, 2021.

1. windows firewall

how do i view the list of all the detected viruses on my computer i remember seeing something like it but i cant find it anywhere

submitted by /u/plasmasnake0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/plasmasnake0, Feb 28, 2021

2. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Feb 28, 2021
  3. windows firewall question

yes i am sure i am having no issues with a router. this is at my work. and i only have issues with the windows 7 firewall.

as for adding ports, i do it the same as what is listed in your picture.

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 28, 2021
  4. windows firewall

Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

windows firewall

1. windows firewall - Similar Threads - firewall

2. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  3. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?: I've tried starting the Services like: BFE Got error 5: Access is denied, Windows Defender Firewall Got error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start...
  4. How to enable and fix Windows Firewall with error code 0x8007042c?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...: I resetted my pc completely by doing a cloud reset. I setted it up and downloaded mc afee. Today when I tried to join a minecraft server, it showed "Disconnected". After some research I found out that this is done because of the firewall. I tried to edit it but then the error...
  6. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...: I resetted my pc completely by doing a cloud reset. I setted it up and downloaded mc afee. Today when I tried to join a minecraft server, it showed "Disconnected". After some research I found out that this is done because of the firewall. I tried to edit it but then the error...
  7. Not able to access Windows Firewall. "Your IT Administrator has limited access to some...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  9. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  10. microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help: microsoft windows firewall alert window 0241 always pop up on my screen so I try to off my Internet so I can see my screen and it's works but when I turn on my Internet it's it's still bck pop up can some one help?...