Windows 10: windows flag

Discus and support windows flag in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carllucci69, Nov 18, 2018.

1. windows flag

How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag?

:)

Carllucci69, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows Flag Logo Gets a Facelift, Not A Flag Anymore

*Laugh :laugh: Windows using a flag why did they call it windows and not flag, looks like they change the flag to windows now i think it abit late for that dont you *Wtf :wtf:

Live OR Die, Nov 18, 2018
  4. windows flag

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

windows flag

1. windows flag - Similar Threads - flag

2. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  3. Can you please add flag emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you please add flag emojis: Windows does not support flag emojis, and that sucks, because flag emojis are cool.Can you please add flag emojis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-please-add-flag-emojis/379b8b10-af76-4fbe-8274-c62954a7ab05
  4. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  5. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  6. Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac": I'm extremely disappointed in Microsoft with their approach of using AI to make up detections and scare people into thinking they have viruses.Also for deleting completely safe files without the using consent.Also because "white-listing" does absolutely nothing, RTP still...
  7. Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac": I'm extremely disappointed in Microsoft with their approach of using AI to make up detections and scare people into thinking they have viruses.Also for deleting completely safe files without the using consent.Also because "white-listing" does absolutely nothing, RTP still...
  8. Windows "Real Time Protection" needs to stop false flagging everything as "wacatac"

9. Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.: Adding the phrase "vShepherd.com" or "vShepherd" to a text file, python file, C# program or any file in general, it flags the software as a trojan.This is genuinely annoying because we can't sign our company name on our company software.It flags it as a...
  10. Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.

Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.: Adding the phrase "vShepherd.com" or "vShepherd" to a text file, python file, C# program or any file in general, it flags the software as a trojan.This is genuinely annoying because we can't sign our company name on our company software.It flags it as a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. offlogfile flag