Windows 10: windows flag

Discus and support windows flag in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carllucci69, Nov 18, 2018.

1. windows flag

How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag?

:)

Carllucci69, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows Flag Logo Gets a Facelift, Not A Flag Anymore

*Laugh :laugh: Windows using a flag why did they call it windows and not flag, looks like they change the flag to windows now i think it abit late for that dont you *Wtf :wtf:

Live OR Die, Nov 18, 2018
  4. windows flag

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

windows flag

1. windows flag - Similar Threads - flag

2. File archive flag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File archive flag: I am running on Windows 10. Recently I've found that the file archive flag is set anytime I access a file - just reading the file. The last modify date isn't changed, just the archive bit. Obviously doing incremental backups picks up files that haven't been changed....
  3. File archive flag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File archive flag: I am running on Windows 10. Recently I've found that the file archive flag is set anytime I access a file - just reading the file. The last modify date isn't changed, just the archive bit. Obviously doing incremental backups picks up files that haven't been changed....
  4. File archive flag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File gets flagged and removed by firewall for being virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File gets flagged and removed by firewall for being virus: this is a common occurence for people when downloading this game so a fix for this for everyone was just to mark it as an exclusion in the anti virus settings, so i made the folder in which i download the zip or rar an exclusion, the folder into which i extract it into, and...
  6. File gets flagged and removed by firewall for being virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File gets flagged and removed by firewall for being virus: this is a common occurence for people when downloading this game so a fix for this for everyone was just to mark it as an exclusion in the anti virus settings, so i made the folder in which i download the zip or rar an exclusion, the folder into which i extract it into, and...
  7. File gets flagged and removed by firewall for being virus

8. Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS: The VB.Net Exe is getting flagged for HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-flags-the-vbnet-exe-for/22d6ee3b-8975-4303-b9c3-69dd82a38f8c
  9. Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS

Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS: The VB.Net Exe is getting flagged for HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-defender-flags-the-vbnet-exe-for/22d6ee3b-8975-4303-b9c3-69dd82a38f8c
  10. Microsoft Defender flags the VB.net EXE for Win32/AutoKMS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. offlogfile flag