Windows 10: windows flag

Discus and support windows flag in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Carllucci69, Nov 18, 2018.

1. windows flag

How do I change what happens when i click on the windows flag?

:)

Carllucci69, Nov 18, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Windows Flag Logo Gets a Facelift, Not A Flag Anymore

*Laugh :laugh: Windows using a flag why did they call it windows and not flag, looks like they change the flag to windows now i think it abit late for that dont you *Wtf :wtf:

Live OR Die, Nov 18, 2018
  4. windows flag

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

windows flag

1. windows flag - Similar Threads - flag

2. I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...: The game has a community discord and is known as safe, but it still flags it. Is it because it's from Itch.io? On the discord server the owner has a tech support page, and they've said to just restore it and move on, but I want to know why it was flagged.Threat...
  3. I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've downloaded a file from an Itch.io page I know is safe, but it's flagged as...: The game has a community discord and is known as safe, but it still flags it. Is it because it's from Itch.io? On the discord server the owner has a tech support page, and they've said to just restore it and move on, but I want to know why it was flagged.Threat...
  4. I search chrome://flags no website open

I search chrome://flags no website open: I search chrome://flag why no website open plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-search-chromeflags-no-website-open/d8bda9c4-160d-44bc-bade-b82eaf9c1380
  5. I search chrome://flags no website open

in Windows 10 Customization
    I search chrome://flags no website open: I search chrome://flag why no website open plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-search-chromeflags-no-website-open/d8bda9c4-160d-44bc-bade-b82eaf9c1380
  6. I search chrome://flags no website open

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus: So I'm trying to learn a bit of visual c++And must confess it is a bit of a learning curve to say the least. I'm using visual studio 2019 community edition, I've added the C++ capabilities. I'm using lots of chatgpt to help obviously risky - but actually pretty helpful in my...
  8. Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus

Learning visual c++ but code flags as a virus: So I'm trying to learn a bit of visual c++And must confess it is a bit of a learning curve to say the least. I'm using visual studio 2019 community edition, I've added the C++ capabilities. I'm using lots of chatgpt to help obviously risky - but actually pretty helpful in my...
  9. the / OFFLOGFILE flag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  10. the / OFFLOGFILE flag

the / OFFLOGFILE flag: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. offlogfile flag