Windows 10: Windows flash drive watermark after resetting computer because of glitch..

Discus and support Windows flash drive watermark after resetting computer because of glitch.. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently had to reset my computer because of an error that windows gave me. There was no fix, i could not boot up windows for days. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maxres2, Apr 12, 2019.

1. maxres2 Win User

Windows flash drive watermark after resetting computer because of glitch..

Hi there, I recently had to reset my computer because of an error that windows gave me. There was no fix, i could not boot up windows for days. I tried ages to fix it and nothing worked. So, i went onto my laptop and downloaded the flash drive to completely reset my windows. I am not back on but I do not have the full version and i have the annoying watermark. I want to get rid of it seeing as I already had purchased windows and I do not believe that it is fair that i have to use this version seeing as a glitch that was not on my part. I do not have the key for the full version that i was using seeing as i threw it out years ago assuming something like this wouldnt happen. please help.

:)

maxres2, Apr 12, 2019

2. Computer booting up slow and unable to add files to flash drive

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to run System Maintenance Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    I suggest you to place the computer in Clean boot
    and check.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer
    to Normal startup mode.

With regards to USB flash drive as its not working with different computers as well, you may need to get in touch with the USB flash drive manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Geethu B Win User
    How to Download Music CD's from External Hard Drive to a Flash Drive on a Lap Top with Windows 10

Hi Carolyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, let me know where exactly the Music is saved on? Is it on the CD's or External Hard drive?

Step 1:

If it is on the CD's, you may have to copy it the computer first and then copy it the Flash Drive. I suggest you to refer the article to know how to copy music from CD's to computer.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/rip-burn

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

Step 2:

After copying the music to the computer, to move it to the Flash Drive Follow these steps.

• Select the required songs and
      right-click
      on it.
    • Select copy.
    • Go to the Flash drive and right-click on Free Space.
    • Select Paste.
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Windows flash drive watermark after resetting computer because of glitch..

System reset not working

I have followed your steps and I did get to where you asked and did what you said but after that it said it was checking the flash drive and just started the loop again I'm running a system extensive test to see if it can't find anything wrong other then that I don't know what to do know

SnowyAzazel, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows flash drive watermark after resetting computer because of glitch..

1. Windows flash drive watermark after resetting computer because of glitch.. - Similar Threads - flash drive watermark

2. Windows 11 computer not seeing USB flash drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 computer not seeing USB flash drives: I have an Asus computer from 2018 https://www.newegg.com/gold-asus-f510uf-es71-mainstream/p/N82E16834234920 that has windows 11. I haven't used flash drives on it in a while my kids computer. I recently tried to put flash drives in and they were not recognized. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 computer not seeing USB flash drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 computer not seeing USB flash drives: I have an Asus computer from 2018 https://www.newegg.com/gold-asus-f510uf-es71-mainstream/p/N82E16834234920 that has windows 11. I haven't used flash drives on it in a while my kids computer. I recently tried to put flash drives in and they were not recognized. I tried...
  4. Screen flashing black and white after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flashing black and white after reset: So I just reset my computer a couple hours ago because I felt I needed to wipe everything because a pop had exploded and the tiniest drop got on a hdd and broke it and my C drive was still working. But after the reset I’ve had it flash black and white and have been unable to...
  5. Unable to Update because of a glitch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Update because of a glitch: So I was trying to update to update 20h2, and my computer said that I had to uninstall an app that was incompatible with the update. I have never seen the app before, so I went to "Apps and features" to check if I had it. I didn't and wondered why Windows kept telling me to...
  6. Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Glitching After Previous BSOD: About a week ago, I happened to have a BSOD. It collected data, restarted, and everything seemed to be fine. I didn't think anything of it until I started to have glitches after having my computer on more than 5 or so hours I'm guessing on time but it was at least this long....
  7. Activate Windows watermark after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark after update: Did a Windows 10 Home update yesterday. Now have Activate Windows watermark. It came pre-installed with the PC and was upgraded from Windows 8 to 10. Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.914) Looked online, tried a couple of things nothing worked, then the watermark disappeared but...
  8. exporting from computer to flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exporting from computer to flash drive: I have been trying to export a few photos from my computer to my flash drive and can't. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exporting-from-computer-to-flash-drive/9adfc7bc-352c-46f9-a3e8-fb5186d13d24
  9. Activate windows watermark after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate windows watermark after update: Hi everyone! So I have a genuine copy of windows (originally 7) upgraded to 10. Today I had an update (my windows is set to update regularly) and out of nowhere, I got an "activate windows" watermark. I tried to re-activate using my number but it says it "didn't work". any...
  10. How to reset window flash to icon flash?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset window flash to icon flash?: Somewhere in Windows 10, I ran across a setting that decides whether the taskbar icon flashes or the window frame flashes (in response to I remember not what). It is now set to flash the window and it is driving me bonkers. Anyone know where it is so I can reset it to flash...