Windows 10: Windows Flashing blackscreen

Discus and support Windows Flashing blackscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So after I updated my windows at night, I slept and when I turned it back on im having alot of problems, such as signing in, but the point here is that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Mushy_, Sep 15, 2020.

1. _Mushy_ Win User

Windows Flashing blackscreen

So after I updated my windows at night, I slept and when I turned it back on im having alot of problems, such as signing in, but the point here is that when I succesfully signed in, my computer just keeps on doing a black screen and my wall paper loop. It still has the windows tray though, and I can see the search bar, windows key, and the time, but I cant do anything, like click on the windows key, or type in the search bar. All I can do is do Alt + Control + Delete.

Please help

:)

_Mushy_, Sep 15, 2020
  2. icywater Win User

X800 Pro VIVO to XT PE Bios Mod

hi guys, i have a sapphire x800pro vivo AGP (no laser cut and the mem is 1.6ns),
    I was able to clock it to 575 core and 600 mem. The problem i have is blackscreen when i softmod it to xt. I followed the procedure step by step and try like 20 bioses, i get black screen at the same place verytime. The OS dectect the card and install the new driver and reboot. It loads the OS and i got in windows up to the part where the monitor screen flash, normally the monitor screen flash twice in windows. For me the first monitor screen flash is ok, but the second one stay black screen and the light on the monitor is flashing. I am run out of idea what to do next. Anyone have any suggestions what to do next?

icywater, Sep 15, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Flashing blackscreen - Similar Threads - Flashing blackscreen

2. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  3. Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitor Flashes On and Off with USB Disconnect Sound: My desktop PC is somewhere in the 6-8-years-old range. I've used a second monitor for years for work with no problems. The last few weeks, every single time I turn it on or log back in from it being in Sleep Mode, the second monitor flashes on and off. Every time it flashes,...
  4. Second window flashes when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Second window flashes when I shut down.: Whenever I shut down my computer, a second window appears for a split second and then disappears instantly, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-window-flashes-when-i-shut-down/c75cc92e-712e-4a64-9417-3b555f400199
  5. Second window flashes when I shut down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second window flashes when I shut down.: Whenever I shut down my computer, a second window appears for a split second and then disappears instantly, what could be the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/second-window-flashes-when-i-shut-down/c75cc92e-712e-4a64-9417-3b555f400199
  6. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...
  7. [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win11]Video show blackscreen/green screen/flash symptom when playback HEVC video by...: on my windows 11 OS AMD platform unit, my unit support dolby vision functionplayback local HEVC video by movie&TV or online playback hevc video by edge on nexflixit is found video show abnormal symptom such as blackscreen/green screen/flash symptomsee below picif MSFT can...
  8. Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flashing taskbar/blackscreen, windows fille explorer keeps crashing. HELP???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Haselsshhh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5gkky/flashing_taskbarblackscreen_windows_fille/
  9. Flashing blackscreen windows 10, happens before logging in can see cursor when black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing blackscreen windows 10, happens before logging in can see cursor when black screen: Hello all, I have a problem on my pc: When i start up my pc, i get to the login screen and then it starts giving me a black screen (its not a full black screen because i can still see my cursor) it looks like when you task kill explorer through task manager. the black...
  10. Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Booting into blackscreen with cursor + flashing loading circle: Alright, I was in the course of fixing another issue i had (BSOD/attempted switch from DPC and i inteded to find the driver/program causing the issue) when suddenly i had one BSOD in the middle of my work followed another right when the desktop loaded again. I'm now sitting...