Windows 10: Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

Discus and support Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello microsoft windows team, After I bought a brand new Zephyrus G14 not the cheapest ultrabook out there, it came with windows preinstalled -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DB_66, Nov 27, 2020.

1. DB_66 Win User

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

Hello microsoft windows team,

After I bought a brand new Zephyrus G14 not the cheapest ultrabook out there, it came with windows preinstalled - however, I would prefer the penguin. Ok, I'll give it a try.

After the forced updates, some pretty basic features stopped working after that computer updated and restarted several times during following weeks that I know of - however, basic features still don't work brand new comp, withno other option than windows preinstalled:

1 does not recognise headphones when plugged into jack. It does recognize them if I restart the computer. If i then pull them out and put them back in, it again, does not recognise anything. How come?

2 cannot open some settings menus i.e. "printers and devices", "armoury crate", seems random... window just flashes into and out of existence within few microseconds

3 I can go on, but I would first like to sort those out:

C'mon guys - you are full of money and talented programmers, how come windows is still that flawed after all the forced updating going on almost daily? What is getting updated anyway?

It is kind of frustrating.

I don't have such problems on linux mashines.

Best,

David

:)

DB_66, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop

Source: CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen-powered TUF Gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Fingerprint scanner is not detected in Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 after Windows update.

I just bought Asus ROG Zephyrus g14. I could use fingerprint scanner when I first setup my laptop. But after some updates, I can't use Windows hello fingerprint sign on. It is not detecting the hardware. Though I installed Goodix driver, it's still showing
    same error.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 79bd2eaa-398c-4581-868b-b239cdc1d986?upload=true.png

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 1f092ffc-504d-4e7a-a74d-f58127585295?upload=true.png

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 2007645a-d0cc-44a5-b57a-d80007082b21?upload=true.png

abdasgupta, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

1. Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 - Similar Threads - flawed Zephyrus G14

2. Goodix Fingerprint not working in Windows 10 with Asus Rog Zephyrus g14

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Goodix Fingerprint not working in Windows 10 with Asus Rog Zephyrus g14: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Event Details Device USB\VID_27C6&PID_521D\6&3edf9cc&0&3 was configured. Driver Name: oem3.inf Class Guid: {53d29ef7-377c-4d14-864b-eb3a85769359} Driver Date: 05/23/2020 Driver Version: 3.0.21.250 Driver Provider: Goodix...
  3. Zephyrus G14 BSOD / log inside / happen after long sleep or shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Zephyrus G14 BSOD / log inside / happen after long sleep or shutdown: I have got this laptop (Zephyrus G14 GA401II) for almost two weeks now and I have been getting the blue screen of death many times. There are 3 scenarios I found when the BSOD occurs. 1. After long close-lid sleep and the ASUS ROG logo comes up. 2. After long shut down and...
  4. Flawed software.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Flawed software.: When will you fix the recent updates that cause browsers both firefox and edge to crash every time I try to print from the browsers. Printers work fine when printing from Word. fr...
  5. Fingerprint scanner is not detected in Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 after Windows update.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint scanner is not detected in Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 after Windows update.: I just bought Asus ROG Zephyrus g14. I could use fingerprint scanner when I first setup my laptop. But after some updates, I can't use Windows hello fingerprint sign on. It is not detecting the hardware. Though I installed Goodix driver, it's still showing same error....
  6. Terrible Windows 10 flaw

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Terrible Windows 10 flaw: A copy operation I've been waiting a long time for got cancelled when I accidentally pressed the space bar. It didn't even prompt me if I'm sure I want to I cancel. To make matters worse, Windows 10 had the cancel button in the selected view so any key pretty much triggers it...
  7. Windows 10 security flaw?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 security flaw?: There are a whole ton of weird articles saying the NSA informed microsoft about a serious security flaw in windows 10 that I don't particularly think it's true. I would like conformation on whether or not it's true Thanks in advance...
  8. CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop: ASUS is having a busy day at CES 2020. In the afternoon it announced the Zephyrus G14 from its ASUS ROG brand and new Ryzen-powered TUF Gaming laptops, in addition to the company’s morning announcements of new laptop and desktop computers. [img] Zephyrus G14 The Zephyrus...
  9. Authenticator flaw.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator flaw.: Is there a way to block access after accepting a request on Authenticator? My friend was out in public and got two requests at the same time (one was them and another from someone behind them). It got them very worried and this should be a very clear feature if you...
  10. Windows 10 security flaw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 security flaw: My brother sometimes uses my computer and I once deleted his account cause I thought he wouldn't need it, but he once wanted to use it and he didn't know my password and he created an account on his own. I do know that he has a flash drive that can bypass the password or...