Windows 10: Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

Discus and support Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello microsoft windows team, After I bought a brand new Zephyrus G14 not the cheapest ultrabook out there, it came with windows preinstalled -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DB_66, Nov 27, 2020.

1. DB_66 Win User

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

Hello microsoft windows team,

After I bought a brand new Zephyrus G14 not the cheapest ultrabook out there, it came with windows preinstalled - however, I would prefer the penguin. Ok, I'll give it a try.

After the forced updates, some pretty basic features stopped working after that computer updated and restarted several times during following weeks that I know of - however, basic features still don't work brand new comp, withno other option than windows preinstalled:

1 does not recognise headphones when plugged into jack. It does recognize them if I restart the computer. If i then pull them out and put them back in, it again, does not recognise anything. How come?

2 cannot open some settings menus i.e. "printers and devices", "armoury crate", seems random... window just flashes into and out of existence within few microseconds

3 I can go on, but I would first like to sort those out:

C'mon guys - you are full of money and talented programmers, how come windows is still that flawed after all the forced updating going on almost daily? What is getting updated anyway?

It is kind of frustrating.

I don't have such problems on linux mashines.

Best,

David

:)

DB_66, Nov 27, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen TUF Gaming laptop

Source: CES 2020: ASUS unveils Zephyrus G14 and Ryzen-powered TUF Gaming laptops | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Fingerprint scanner is not detected in Asus ROG Zephyrus g14 after Windows update.

I just bought Asus ROG Zephyrus g14. I could use fingerprint scanner when I first setup my laptop. But after some updates, I can't use Windows hello fingerprint sign on. It is not detecting the hardware. Though I installed Goodix driver, it's still showing
    same error.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 79bd2eaa-398c-4581-868b-b239cdc1d986?upload=true.png

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 1f092ffc-504d-4e7a-a74d-f58127585295?upload=true.png

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 2007645a-d0cc-44a5-b57a-d80007082b21?upload=true.png

abdasgupta, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14

1. Windows flawed on Zephyrus G14 - Similar Threads - flawed Zephyrus G14

2. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  3. Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen on Zephyrus G14 out of nowhere: Recently I reset my laptop to use its beta function of the USB4. Everything went fine until I upgraded my Windows 11 22H2 to the latest version because my File Explorer didn't have the tabs function.The bluescreen happens immediatly after turn on my PC, and after a couple of...
  4. Zephyrus G14 critical shutdown while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zephyrus G14 critical shutdown while in sleep mode: My laptop has all the updated drivers, BIOS and updated windows from official Asus Support Website. The laptop always restarts at some point while in sleep mode. When I check the event log, I see a Critical Error with the following information attached with screenshots....
  5. Zephyrus G14 critical shutdown while in sleep mode

Zephyrus G14 critical shutdown while in sleep mode: My laptop has all the updated drivers, BIOS and updated windows from official Asus Support Website. The laptop always restarts at some point while in sleep mode. When I check the event log, I see a Critical Error with the following information attached with screenshots....
  6. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  7. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14

Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14: Hi, for these past few months, I'm having a constant BSOD issue up to 5 times a day while using.My laptop info attached below DxDiag.I get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under...
  8. Stuck then Blue Screen Error for ROG Zephyrus G14

Stuck then Blue Screen Error for ROG Zephyrus G14: My system is getting stuck almost everyday after some work. I hard restart it then it can work fine later for that day. Sometimes if I don't restart, it goes to blue screen error and restarted itself. I think it's happening after I put my system to sleep then use it again....
  9. Stuck then Blue Screen Error for ROG Zephyrus G14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck then Blue Screen Error for ROG Zephyrus G14: My system is getting stuck almost everyday after some work. I hard restart it then it can work fine later for that day. Sometimes if I don't restart, it goes to blue screen error and restarted itself. I think it's happening after I put my system to sleep then use it again....
  10. Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD on ASUS Zephyrus G14 2020: Hello, I am having an issue, well multiple issues with my laptop.i get constant bsod's, black screens, and screen freezes, and it makes it difficult to get any work done.it mainly happens when idle or under low work load like working on music or browsing the internet, when i...