Windows 10: Windows Folder move not copy interrupted

Discus and support Windows Folder move not copy interrupted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team,A friend of mine tried to move not Copy a folder from local computer to the cloud OneDrive. The proess was interrupted for some reason, maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by F..B.., Jun 7, 2023.

1. F..B.. Win User

Windows Folder move not copy interrupted

Hi Team,A friend of mine tried to move not Copy a folder from local computer to the cloud OneDrive. The proess was interrupted for some reason, maybe power outage not sure of the details. But now the Source is missing and the destination has only the folder structure created not the files.I treid Disk Drill and cant locate anything related to this folder as it wasnt really deleted but we chacked anyway. Any ideas on a possible recovery solution? Im not very confodent anything is there, but thought I would ask the world.Thanks!

:)

F..B.., Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Windows Folder move not copy interrupted

1. Windows Folder move not copy interrupted - Similar Threads - Folder move copy

2. Windows Folder move not copy interrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Folder move not copy interrupted: Hi Team,A friend of mine tried to move not Copy a folder from local computer to the cloud OneDrive. The proess was interrupted for some reason, maybe power outage not sure of the details. But now the Source is missing and the destination has only the folder structure created...
  3. Windows Folder move not copy interrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Folder move not copy interrupted: Hi Team,A friend of mine tried to move not Copy a folder from local computer to the cloud OneDrive. The proess was interrupted for some reason, maybe power outage not sure of the details. But now the Source is missing and the destination has only the folder structure created...
  4. Unable to Rename/copy/move Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Rename/copy/move Folder in Windows 10: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home Single Language version 20H2. I am not able to rename/copy/move any folders since last 1 month. Screenshot of the error is as below. Anyone having these issues? If so is their a fix? Thanks for the help. [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 I move a folder but it copies it instead

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 I move a folder but it copies it instead: Windows 10 I move a folder but it copies it instead. I have cut the folder and pasted the folder then it supposed to be gone from where I cut it but its just not doing it. ? I have done it 3 times I cut and pasted and I right clicked and dragged but this pesky folder still...
  6. Moving/Copying files and folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving/Copying files and folders in Windows 10: I have just lost a folder of files that I meant to copy from one location to another location on the same drive. I meant to copy the files, but instead I moved them. Realizing my mistake, I used the "Undo" function and now the files/folders have completely disappeared ......
  7. Cannot copy or move a folder on a networked computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot copy or move a folder on a networked computer: Something changed on one of the computers on my home network. In File Explorer when I right click a folder on a networked computer the normal popup appears with all the options but almost instantly goes away. I can copy or move a file within the folder normally. To add to the...
  8. Move but not copy Music folder into Documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move but not copy Music folder into Documents: When I had Windows 7, I had literally every single thing in My Documents. Every song, every file, every tax record, every picture...literally everything. That way, when I backed up my hard drive, I just plugged in the My Passport Ultra drive, synced it with My Documents, and...
  9. Add 'Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder' Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add 'Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder' Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add 'Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder' Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Copy To folder' and 'Move To folder' Context Menu in Windows 10 When you press and hold or right click on selected file(s) and folder(s) and click/tap on Copy To folder,...
  10. "move to folder" and "copy to folder" drop down menus

in Windows 10 Support
    "move to folder" and "copy to folder" drop down menus: Is there a way to specify the folders that are listed when one clicks on "copy to folder" or "move to folder" in the context menu? Many choices are displayed, but not necessarily the ones I want to access. 101597