Windows 10: Windows Font Maker without a pen?

Discus and support Windows Font Maker without a pen? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am aware that this question has been asked before, but people keep getting machine-learning responses that dodge the question. Therefore, I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Au'etyAxixus, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Windows Font Maker without a pen?

I am aware that this question has been asked before, but people keep getting machine-learning responses that dodge the question. Therefore, I am wording this question in a bit of a quirky way so bear with me.

My question is: would it be possible to use Windows Font Maker without investing in a pen? I would like to create a font for a constructed language, and have researched many tools but they either charge money/ are limited in functionality or are rather tricky to use. Windows font maker seems a legitimate choice, but the problem is that a pen is required to use it. I was wondering if it would be possible to create an artificial pen device of some sort to trick the app into thinking it is being operated by a pen, or some other method?

:)

Au'etyAxixus, Jun 9, 2020

2. How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

I want to make a font for typing in my con-lang (Constructed Language) But I don't have a pen, so how can I use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

DeclanSpencer, Jun 9, 2020
  3. How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

That did not really answer my question at all, I was asking "How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?" and The Post you Linked didn't say anything about "How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?", It just said "Use
    your pen to write these letters and symbols, and click/tap on the Next button at the top right corner when finished. (see screenshot below)"

obadakikar, Jun 9, 2020
  4. AvisNosse Win User

Windows Font Maker without a pen?

Microsoft Font Maker

I have Windows 10 Asus Laptop, Windows 10 LenovoPC and Windows 7 Dell PC.

All three have no pen touch input available for this display.

If I purchased a graphics pen and touch add on device could I then be able to use the microsoft font maker?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

AvisNosse, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Font Maker without a pen?

1. Windows Font Maker without a pen? - Similar Threads - Font Maker without

2. How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software: I have some window movie maker files .wmv from around 2000. They are interviews of my Dad who has since deceased. I have a Dell laptop from 2019, a macbook air from 2022 and an Imac from 2011. What do I need to do to be able to view the .wmv files? Thanks for your help!...
  3. How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open a windows movie maker file without windows movie maker software: I have some window movie maker files .wmv from around 2000. They are interviews of my Dad who has since deceased. I have a Dell laptop from 2019, a macbook air from 2022 and an Imac from 2011. What do I need to do to be able to view the .wmv files? Thanks for your help!...
  4. How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN?

How to make a font on Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT A ELECTRONIC PEN?: I want to make my own font in Microsoft Font Maker WITHOUT AN ELECTRONIC PEN OR TOUCHSCREEN, as I do not have any of those. The only accessories I have are a Logitech M185 wireless mouse....
  5. Use touch/mouse for Windows Font Maker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use touch/mouse for Windows Font Maker: I want to make a custom font using Windows Font Maker. I want to use a mouse, but if that is not a current possibility, then I want to know how to use my touchscreen laptop to create a font. It won't let me use my fingers, and I don't want to throw money at a windows stylus....
  6. Microsoft Font Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Font Maker: I have Windows 10 Asus Laptop, Windows 10 LenovoPC and Windows 7 Dell PC. All three have no pen touch input available for this display. If I purchased a graphics pen and touch add on device could I then be able to use the microsoft font maker? Any help on this would be...
  7. How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?

How to use Microsoft Font Maker without a pen?: I really wanna make my own font but I don't own a pen or something like that and my computer does not have Touch-Screen, What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-microsoft-font-maker-without-a-pen/3b8e9770-26eb-405c-adcb-d22b165d1c3f
  8. Microsoft releases Font Maker app for Windows 10 users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases Font Maker app for Windows 10 users: Microsoft today announced that they have pushed out the new Font Maker app for Windows 10 users in the Microsoft Store. The app is available for download from the Microsoft Store. The Font Maker app, as the name suggests, lets users to create their own fonts. It lets users...
  9. Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launches Font Maker app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently moved the Font management from Control Panel to Settings in Windows 10 April 2018 Update, and the company also published its fonts in the app store. It looks like Microsoft is making another important step in this regard. The company quietly published a...
  10. Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10: How to: Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10 How to Create Custom Font with Microsoft Font Maker app in Windows 10 A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design. The...