Windows 10: windows for macbook

Discus and support windows for macbook in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i want to bye a licence for my mac . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-macbook/6f38bb3b-427c-4d2a-a212-64eb10a4f18c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shahid6468, Jun 11, 2021.

1. windows for macbook

i want to bye a licence for my mac .

:)

shahid6468, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 11, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows for macbook

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

windows for macbook

1. windows for macbook - Similar Threads - macbook

2. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  3. How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate Windows 11 ARM in Parallels virtual machine, Macbook Air M2?: I just bought a license for Microsoft Win Home 11 64-bit All Lng PK Lic Online DwnLd NR KW9-00664, and was given a 25-character key. However, when I use that key to activate Windows 11 ARM in the Parallels virtual machine on Macbook Air M2, it get an error: The product key...
  4. USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023: I have the new Mac 2023 version. I have an old desk jet f4480. I have used this for my other Mac with no issues from 2012. I connect the printer to my usb hub but nothing will print. My computer shows that it is online but idle. Every time I click print nothing happens....
  5. USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023

USB hub won't connect to MACBOOK 2023: I have the new Mac 2023 version. I have an old desk jet f4480. I have used this for my other Mac with no issues from 2012. I connect the printer to my usb hub but nothing will print. My computer shows that it is online but idle. Every time I click print nothing happens....
  6. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  7. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  8. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3: Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current OneNote on MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 so that I can simply start using my existing OneNote. Can you please guide me on how can I...
  9. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3: Hello Team,Currently I am using Window Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise and I am using Microsoft OneNote to store all my data. I want to export my current OneNote on MacBook Ventura 13.6.3 so that I can simply start using my existing OneNote. Can you please guide me on how can I...
  10. How can I export my OneNote content from Window 10 Laptop to MacBook Ventura 13.6.3