Windows 10: Windows for "Obama Phones"

Discus and support Windows for "Obama Phones" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there a version of Windows that you can use for the OS on a Coolpad?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert Rumple, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Windows for "Obama Phones"

Is there a version of Windows that you can use for the OS on a Coolpad?

:)

Robert Rumple, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 10, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Windows for "Obama Phones"

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows for "Obama Phones"

1. Windows for "Obama Phones" - Similar Threads - Obama Phones

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  5. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

audo not woking with phone calls through windows link: audo not woking with phone calls through windows link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audo-not-woking-with-phone-calls-through-windows/d5e7b28e-ce18-4e8c-a6ac-670dddcb9b95
  6. audo not woking with phone calls through windows link

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  8. Windows for "Obama Phons"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows for "Obama Phons": Is there a version of Windows that you can use for the OS on a Coolpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-obama-phons/4d2e743e-f24d-4fbd-a037-80c79951ae58
  9. Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet: More than any other invention of our time, the Internet has unlocked possibilities we could just barely imagine a generation ago. And here's a big reason we've seen such incredible growth and innovation: Most Internet providers have treated Internet traffic equally. That's a...
  10. FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality

in Windows 10 News
    FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality: In the face of President Obama's call for the FCC to adopt fresh legislation to protect net neutrality, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has reminded the leader politely that the agency works for Congress, not the White House. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has found...