Windows 10: Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo.

Discus and support Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OtakuJoness [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OtakuJoness, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo.

/u/OtakuJoness, Jan 26, 2020
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jan 26, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo.

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo.

1. Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo. - Similar Threads - forced update it’s

2. Forcing this update and now PC not booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forcing this update and now PC not booting: My Windows updated without my knowledge and now it is stuck at restarting for an hour. I have tons of things that I need to do and I dont want to make my PC worst so please help me. This updates starts 2 hours ago and it restarted multiple times now and its happening for an...
  3. Forcing this update and now PC not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing this update and now PC not booting: My Windows updated without my knowledge and now it is stuck at restarting for an hour. I have tons of things that I need to do and I dont want to make my PC worst so please help me. This updates starts 2 hours ago and it restarted multiple times now and its happening for an...
  4. Forcing this update and now PC not booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. is this bad? I feel like this is bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this bad? I feel like this is bad: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JwildbeastPS4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ugef7q/is_this_bad_i_feel_like_this_is_bad/
  6. WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK: So my laptop suddenly updated on its own, and the update is stuck at 94%. After a while it says: We couldn't complete the update and is undoing changes. Btw keep in mind, I'm locked off my windows. I can't access anything aside from troubleshooter and Windows Recovery which...
  7. Was forced to update the software and now stuck in a boot loop

Was forced to update the software and now stuck in a boot loop: I have 2 laptops. This has both happened to them...one about a month ago and now yesterday with this one. They are work laptops that I only use when I travel. When I turn them on they have to update Windows since it's been a while maybe 30 days since they've been on a...
  8. Windows Update stuck at 0% and it's been like that for months now. Already tried rebooting,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update stuck at 0% and it's been like that for months now. Already tried rebooting,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tontom23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7t1q3/windows_update_stuck_at_0_and_its_been_like_that/
  9. My computer is forcing an update on me

My computer is forcing an update on me: Yesterday I was prompted to do a windows update by my computer, so i installed the update and then after the update all my games were running at 0 fps in comparison to the usual 20 - 30. so i uninstalled the update and evrything was fine again. But today when i tried to...
  10. Windows 10 forced update on me, now can't enable wifi

Windows 10 forced update on me, now can't enable wifi: I hate that Windows no longer allows me to control when updates get applied. It literally interrupted me in the middle of a game to notify me that I had to apply some updates. I hadn't used my desktop in a few months so apparently my machine was overdue. After my computer...