Windows 10: WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK

Discus and support WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my laptop suddenly updated on its own, and the update is stuck at 94%. After a while it says: We couldn't complete the update and is undoing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FrankGo1, Jul 27, 2021.

1. FrankGo1 Win User

WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK

So my laptop suddenly updated on its own, and the update is stuck at 94%. After a while it says: We couldn't complete the update and is undoing changes. Btw keep in mind, I'm locked off my windows. I can't access anything aside from troubleshooter and Windows Recovery which didnt help me at all.

:)

FrankGo1, Jul 27, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Jul 27, 2021
  3. 6303c - Forcing Firmware Update v10

Hi All

I got a 6303 as it's listed on BMW as being 100% compliant with incar bluetooth. Sadly Orange have branded the phone which means that it's stuck on v9.40 and NSU shows no updates as being available.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can force a firmware update to v10 and whether it will damage the phone?

Any suggestion much appreciated.

ChrisEFrost, Jul 27, 2021
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

1. WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK - Similar Threads - FORCED UPDATE STUCK

2. Forcing this update and now PC not booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forcing this update and now PC not booting: My Windows updated without my knowledge and now it is stuck at restarting for an hour. I have tons of things that I need to do and I dont want to make my PC worst so please help me. This updates starts 2 hours ago and it restarted multiple times now and its happening for an...
  3. Forcing this update and now PC not booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forcing this update and now PC not booting: My Windows updated without my knowledge and now it is stuck at restarting for an hour. I have tons of things that I need to do and I dont want to make my PC worst so please help me. This updates starts 2 hours ago and it restarted multiple times now and its happening for an...
  4. Forcing this update and now PC not booting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update: I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the...
  6. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update: I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the...
  7. Was forced to update the software and now stuck in a boot loop

Was forced to update the software and now stuck in a boot loop: I have 2 laptops. This has both happened to them...one about a month ago and now yesterday with this one. They are work laptops that I only use when I travel. When I turn them on they have to update Windows since it's been a while maybe 30 days since they've been on a...
  8. My computer is forcing an update on me

My computer is forcing an update on me: Yesterday I was prompted to do a windows update by my computer, so i installed the update and then after the update all my games were running at 0 fps in comparison to the usual 20 - 30. so i uninstalled the update and evrything was fine again. But today when i tried to...
  9. Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows forced an update on me and now it’s stuck like this. Sorry for the bad photo.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OtakuJoness [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eu88p3/windows_forced_an_update_on_me_and_now_its_stuck/
  10. Windows 10 forced update on me, now can't enable wifi

Windows 10 forced update on me, now can't enable wifi: I hate that Windows no longer allows me to control when updates get applied. It literally interrupted me in the middle of a game to notify me that I had to apply some updates. I hadn't used my desktop in a few months so apparently my machine was overdue. After my computer...