Windows 10: Windows forces me to update then gives be BSoD on boot... wow

Discus and support Windows forces me to update then gives be BSoD on boot... wow in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As title says, updated and now getting blue screen on startup, "bad system config info". Tried booting in safe mode, starting from a restore point,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/greggdogg, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Windows forces me to update then gives be BSoD on boot... wow

As title says, updated and now getting blue screen on startup, "bad system config info". Tried booting in safe mode, starting from a restore point, messing with different commands in cmd and other things yet nothing is working.

Im losing my fucking patience

submitted by /u/greggdogg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/greggdogg, Jul 18, 2020

2. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Jul 18, 2020
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Windows forces me to update then gives be BSoD on boot... wow

Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows forces me to update then gives be BSoD on boot... wow

1. Windows forces me to update then gives be BSoD on boot... wow - Similar Threads - forces update BSoD

2. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  3. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  4. Wow windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wow windows: Congrats for 35 years support. You are #1 on my OS ranking! Your reward is below _____________________ WINDOWS #1 ON OS RANKING ----------------------- Please note that the topic list did not...
  5. Latest update gives me BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update gives me BSOD: I have been pausing the update for weeks now. It will continue in the start of August and im super scared that i wont be able to use my pc again. I tried updating my pc a couple times with no luck...I just get the blue screen of death. My only option is to do a system...
  6. WOW wtf Microsoft forced update on to my computer now wtf.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WOW wtf Microsoft forced update on to my computer now wtf.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bxivz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzqe7m/wow_wtf_microsoft_forced_update_on_to_my_computer/
  7. Windows update giving me issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update giving me issues: Hey after my laptop received an update in April its hasn't been the same afterwards, I can not access the basic functions of windows like getting to my settings, menu, cortana, can not even connect to my WiFi through the mini pop up tab or see my notifications tab.It always...
  8. BSOD on wow launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on wow launch: immediate bsod on wow launch, just upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and this problem has followed me, there's some extra info at BSOD on wow launch - Windows 7 Help Forums computer: Windows 10 home edition 2 AMD Opteron 4386 nvidia geforce 1060 32 GB memory 116484
  9. BSOD on wow launch (windows 7)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on wow launch (windows 7): I can launch anything else through the battle.net client / steam, but launching wow instantly causes bsod; went through blizzard tech support to no avail. computer: Windows 7 ultimate x64 2 AMD Opteron 4386 nvidia geforce 1060 32 GB memory 116063
  10. Windows 10 updating...WoW

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 updating...WoW: Mine hasn't updated since 09/16/16...Tried everything I could find but still no updates Deleted folders/files ran all the update fixes from MS ran DIMS 75840