Windows 10: Windows Forever

Discus and support Windows Forever in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today on June 24th 2021, Microsoft is going to announce the release of Windows 11. Windows 10 is an operating system as a service so there were no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cesare Vesdani, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows Forever

Today on June 24th 2021, Microsoft is going to announce the release of Windows 11. Windows 10 is an operating system as a service so there were no needs for Microsoft to release Windows 11. The Windows 10 operating system was supposed to have no end of life support lifecycle. As I have heard that Windows 11 is the next version of Windows, with the under the hood Windows 10 codebase, why does Microsoft change the name of Windows 11 to "Windows Forever"? That would be a much better solution for the last version of Windows.Windows Forever would consist of many benefits. One of the first benefits

:)

Cesare Vesdani, Jun 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Smizack Win User
    Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Windows Forever [​IMG]

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Forever

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows Forever

1. Windows Forever - Similar Threads - Forever

2. Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?: When I want to check the weather forecast with the MSN Weather app it frequently takes several minutes to load or I give up wasting so much time watching the dots rotating at other times it will load within 30 seconds or so. I have been using this app. for some while and this...
  3. Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?: When I want to check the weather forecast with the MSN Weather app it frequently takes several minutes to load or I give up wasting so much time watching the dots rotating at other times it will load within 30 seconds or so. I have been using this app. for some while and this...
  4. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  5. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  6. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  7. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  8. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...: After a windows update the following issue as seen in the photo has come up on my computer. Here is a description of the issue: after logging in, the taskbar remains black and when i hover my cursor over it spins the blue circle indefinitely, upon clicking on it the screen...
  10. Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...

Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...: After a windows update the following issue as seen in the photo has come up on my computer. Here is a description of the issue: after logging in, the taskbar remains black and when i hover my cursor over it spins the blue circle indefinitely, upon clicking on it the screen...