Windows 10: windows forget password

Discus and support windows forget password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jahn Morteen, Apr 11, 2022.

1. windows forget password

Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?

:)

Jahn Morteen, Apr 11, 2022

2. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...olicy-on/39f56ef0-5d68-41ad-9daa-6e6019c25d37

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Windows security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Apr 11, 2022
  3. forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your Windows password

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...olicy-on/39f56ef0-5d68-41ad-9daa-6e6019c25d37

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Windows security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Apr 11, 2022
  4. P4-630 Win User

windows forget password

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...

P4-630, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

windows forget password

1. windows forget password - Similar Threads - forget password

2. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  3. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...: So I tried to log in to access my computer which is a Dell laptop, with Windows 10, and I didn't have access to the internet at the time, so it kept telling me my account was offline and I couldn't get past the log in screen.But instead of changing to my local account which...
  4. I don't see my administration on the login screen after clicking the "forget your password"...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  6. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  7. Forget password for log in window 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forget password for log in window 11: I forget password for log in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-password-for-log-in-window-11/7783a5eb-8e49-40da-85fd-9d6e3dc03265
  8. Forget password for log in window 11

Forget password for log in window 11: I forget password for log in window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forget-password-for-log-in-window-11/7783a5eb-8e49-40da-85fd-9d6e3dc03265
  9. My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...

My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...: My window is showing me my password is incorrect while am putting correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-showing-me-my-password-is-incorrect/93a64de3-84d2-4826-8537-6ce7e771192b
  10. My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...: My window is showing me my password is incorrect while am putting correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-showing-me-my-password-is-incorrect/93a64de3-84d2-4826-8537-6ce7e771192b