Windows 10: Windows forgets password after Build 2004

Discus and support Windows forgets password after Build 2004 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After an upgrade to Build 2004, my computer continues to request both the Microsoft account password and the email account password. Reviewed setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WrightKirk, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Windows forgets password after Build 2004

After an upgrade to Build 2004, my computer continues to request both the Microsoft account password and the email account password. Reviewed setting and made sure I set for saving.

:)

WrightKirk, Jun 22, 2020

2. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 26, 2020
  3. forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Jun 26, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows forgets password after Build 2004

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...

P4-630, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows forgets password after Build 2004

1. Windows forgets password after Build 2004 - Similar Threads - forgets password Build

2. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  3. windows forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows forget password: Hello Imagine an organization with 5,000 users. If 5% of users forget their Windows password, which is Join Domain, 250 requests for password change will be sent to the admin every day. Is it possible to add a password forget option on the Windows login page?...
  4. admin password forget

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    admin password forget: I was Admin of Windows Then my admin account just hide from login then i use standard user then i forget password i cant make standard to Admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-forget/4c0a28ab-e448-40e5-8fd4-fe553a9128ea
  5. Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 forgets passwords after every restart: its a local account, recently create a new profile niether chrome nor windows credential manager is saving pw, after every restart have to enter all login details again unininstalled browser, still wont save pw. but its not just for browser its any pw on the machine....
  6. Outlook 2019 forgets passwords immediately after Windows 10 update to version 2004.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook 2019 forgets passwords immediately after Windows 10 update to version 2004.: Hello, I was prompted to update my well working Windows 10 System to version 2004 in August 2020. Immediately after the update I started having continuous problems: - I am asked to fix my Microsoft accounts every couple of days; When I enter the password to the Microsoft...
  7. Browsers forget passwords since 2004 update

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers forget passwords since 2004 update: Issue is the subject line. Since recently allowing my computer to install 2004, my browsers, primarily Opera and Vivaldi, tend to not remember passwords to commonly used sites. These are just generic sites like dpreview that I visit every day. I retype my passwords, they seem...
  8. 2004 credentials manager is forgetful

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 credentials manager is forgetful: Since 2004 update, the credentials manager is losing login name and password for accessing shared folders on to local servers, after every reboot. One of the folders is on server in domain, the other server is not. And the PC, that is suppose to access these folders is not...
  9. windows 10 forgetting mapped drives after reboot after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 forgetting mapped drives after reboot after 2004 update: Windows 10 32bit 2004 After update all my mapped drives lost connections, I disconnected each drive and re mapped andI can access all drives normally. After a reboot all connections fail , i can remap drives and they all work until the next reboot all all are marked to...
  10. I forget passwords

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I forget passwords: Help me to find my forgotten passwords that I stored on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-passwords/1b0cfeda-1f5a-469d-999c-603559353422