Windows 10: Windows freeze while completing the first installation

Discus and support Windows freeze while completing the first installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I did a complete reset of my HP laptop. I started the computer, need to configure windows for the first time since the reboot and it wont pass a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoxaneFiliatreault, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Windows freeze while completing the first installation

Hi! I did a complete reset of my HP laptop. I started the computer, need to configure windows for the first time since the reboot and it wont pass a certain screen. I'm stuck and I can't use my laptop, can someone help me please.

Best regards

:)

RoxaneFiliatreault, Sep 3, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Sep 3, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 3, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows freeze while completing the first installation

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows freeze while completing the first installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows freeze while completing the first installation

1. Windows freeze while completing the first installation - Similar Threads - freeze while completing

2. PC completely freezing up while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC completely freezing up while gaming: Hello,I am having a very confusing, very annoying problem that I've narrowed down to my GPU, whether it be software or hardware.First, let me explain what I've done to troubleshoot, then I will explain the issue.- I've reinstalled Windows- I've run sfc /scannow - I've run...
  3. PC completely freezing up while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC completely freezing up while gaming: Hello,I am having a very confusing, very annoying problem that I've narrowed down to my GPU, whether it be software or hardware.First, let me explain what I've done to troubleshoot, then I will explain the issue.- I've reinstalled Windows- I've run sfc /scannow - I've run...
  4. PC completely freezing up while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. First time installing Windows 10 freezes during installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First time installing Windows 10 freezes during installation: Hi, I just built a PC and am facing an issue whilst installing Windows Part List : Motherboard : MSI Meg Z390 Godlike Processor : Intel i9 9900K RAM : Kingstone DDR4 2124MHz 32 GB Graphic Card : MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 2080Ti Storage : Samsung SSD 860 500 GB Bios...
  6. Windows 10 freezes while installing

Windows 10 freezes while installing: Since my old CPU was too slow for me, i decided to replace it with a new one and a new motherboard. (Intel I5 9600K and Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite) When I was installing Windows by an USB Stick on my before used 250GB SSD, the installation would be stuck at a few percent. I...
  7. First time installing Windows freezes during installation

First time installing Windows freezes during installation: Hi, I just built a PC and am facing an issue whilst installing Windows Part List : Motherboard : MSI Meg Z390 Ace Processor : Intel i9 9900K RAM : G-Skill Trident Z RGB (3200mhz) 32 GB Graphic Card : ASUS ROG Strix Gaming OC RTX 2080Ti Storage : Samsung 970 Pro M.2...
  8. Freeze while completing settings. First time install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Freeze while completing settings. First time install.: Hello. I just installed a new copy of windows 10 home on my laptop and when i install it i have no problems, but after drivers are installed automatically while "Wait a moment..." loading screen the pc freeze and i can't continue. If i install windows 10 without internet...
  9. Laptop completely freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop completely freezes while playing games: Hi, after installing windows 10 (clean install) my laptop completely freezes, so far happend only while playing games. This is possibly related to nvidia gpu, because basicaly nothing else uses it. I dont get any error or bsod and nothing in the event log, it just hangs with...
  10. Windows 10 installation freezing after first reboot

Windows 10 installation freezing after first reboot: I have recently been trying to upgrade to windows 10 on a used alienware aurora r3 pc. I got my reservation, checked the windows 10 app every day, and finally, I was ready to get the upgrade, but I'm having issues installing it. After windows update downloads everything and I...