Windows 10: windows freeze

Discus and support windows freeze in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop keeps freezing,i tried updating but it stops midway and freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MaholanyaneKhati, Nov 5, 2018.

1. windows freeze

my laptop keeps freezing,i tried updating but it stops midway and freeze

:)

MaholanyaneKhati, Nov 5, 2018

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 6, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2018
  4. wt_lesny Win User

windows freeze

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

windows freeze

1. windows freeze - Similar Threads - freeze

2. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  3. Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Log on freeze/hang: I have ask this before but I can't find the thread. Anyway. Recently my computer been freezing at the log on screen every time I boot it up. This also happens with restarts. THe computer reaches the log on screen, the loading/thinking icon shows and the computer become...
  4. Big system freeze everytime, help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  5. Big system freeze everytime, help

Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  6. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  7. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet: Hello, After a long time, I wanted to use a graphics tablet from XP-Pen, but after I started typing with it, my PC flashed about three times and then reported an error and restarted. The second attempt did the same. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help me?...
  8. My pc crash and freeze after i use xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6
  10. Pc keeps freezing randomly.

Pc keeps freezing randomly.: I tried all check lists .Change ram sticksRun different combinations of hardware.Remove and check them one by one . but the issue still persists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-keeps-freezing-randomly/26f413cf-9456-41cf-9330-41d7cd976ee6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. x541n freezes