Windows 10: Windows freezes after fresh install after some time.

Discus and support Windows freezes after fresh install after some time. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; To make things short I had to reinstall Windows after it wouldn’t allow me to update anything. I’ve spent 4 hours trying to fix this but reinstall was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/d3vdas, Aug 27, 2020.

1. /u/d3vdas Win User

Windows freezes after fresh install after some time.

To make things short I had to reinstall Windows after it wouldn’t allow me to update anything. I’ve spent 4 hours trying to fix this but reinstall was the only option. So I’ve done that as usual, installed all the drivers and some games again just to find out it’s laggy sometimes even on desktop and then freezes like I can move the cursor and click on everything but nothing happens. Please don’t tell me I’ve got to reinstall it all again...

submitted by /u/d3vdas
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/d3vdas, Aug 27, 2020
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Windows freezes after fresh install after some time.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows freezes after fresh install after some time.

1. Windows freezes after fresh install after some time. - Similar Threads - freezes fresh install

2. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.: Hello, I'm having a problem that I've never run into before. I just finished building a PC, and I'm trying to install windows on it. I'm using a media creation tool USB. Everything starts out fine, I start installing windows, everything installs and the PC restarts. I take...
  3. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.: Hello, I'm having a problem that I've never run into before. I just finished building a PC, and I'm trying to install windows on it. I'm using a media creation tool USB. Everything starts out fine, I start installing windows, everything installs and the PC restarts. I take...
  4. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Window still freeze after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  6. Window still freeze after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window still freeze after fresh install: Hi ! Why i install a fresh copy of window 10 pro and still freeze in noway ? Actually I'm having this problem before reinstall it everything was going smooth ,l.And reason that I teinstall it just because I am changing a new ssd from old 256 to 1 tb , and after that all kind...
  7. Window still freeze after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer freezes after some time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes after some time: I have been having some issues with games on Steam, maybe some of you run into the same issue. Steam opens normally, game starts okay, but after some time the computer just freezes. Not even an error message, not even a blue screen, it freezes. I have Geforce Experience...
  9. Windows 10 freezing after fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezing after fresh install: Hello, I built a PC recently, and it is currently running well on a mechanical hard-drive. Last night I attempted to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on an SSD, but the PC is now freezing regularly. Sometimes the PC restarts itself after the cursor becomes unresponsive....
  10. Mouse Freezes after some time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Freezes after some time.: My mouse(Dell) stops working after some time until i restart my laptop.It shows light but won't move and it happens every time and I really need someone help to fix this. Mouse works fine with other devices. Things I have tried. 1. Device manager > Uninstall HiD compliant...