Windows 10: Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet.

Discus and support Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I connect to Wi-Fi my PC always froze. I just can't do anything other than force shut down my PC. This is getting annoying because this never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eric Christy, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet.

Whenever I connect to Wi-Fi my PC always froze. I just can't do anything other than force shut down my PC. This is getting annoying because this never happened with 1803.

It was doing fine when I first installed 1809, but after I normally shut my PC down twice, this happened. Any solutions?

:)

Eric Christy, Dec 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 16, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet. [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet. [​IMG]

topgundcp, Dec 16, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet.

loss of internet connection

Hi Lawrence,

Since you are still experiening internet connection issue, what we can suggest is for you to try and have the Internet Connections troubleshooter. Kindly try the steps below:

• Right click the
      Start
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Click
      Network and Internet.

• Click
      Internet Connections.

• Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.

• After troubleshooting is completed, check the status of the troubleshooter shown on the window.
    Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet.

1. Windows freezes after I connect my PC to the internet. - Similar Threads - freezes connect internet

2. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  3. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  4. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Constant freezing of my internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezing of my internet connection: Hi, My browser and internet connection freeze from time to time. I'll browse something on the internet or watch a YouTube video or stream and each tab freezes for a few seconds - videos stop playing or start buffering, websites don't load or respond to any of my clicks. After...
  6. Constant freezing of my internet connection

Constant freezing of my internet connection: Hi, My browser and internet connection freeze from time to time. I'll browse something on the internet or watch a YouTube video or stream and each tab freezes for a few seconds - videos stop playing or start buffering, websites don't load or respond to any of my clicks. After...
  7. Windows keeps freezing after internet connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps freezing after internet connection: I build my daughter small energy saving desktop pc, based on core i5 T version with igpu, Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2V ddr4 version and EVGA psu. Problem first time appeared when I wanted to use internet I was using Linksys usb dongle for that - after couple minutes, internet...
  8. Constant freezes of my internet connection

Constant freezes of my internet connection: Hello, I am writing here because, honestly, I have no idea where to start when it comes to the problem I've been having for quite some time. I'll try to describe my issues as best as possible, so hopefully someone can guide me to the right direction of finding the source of...
  9. PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freezes after connected to Internet and acting so weird: If I had Windows Defender on while connected to internet, my PC freezes, I can't move my mouse, alt + tab, Ctrl + alt + del or even windows + Ctrl + shift + B doesn't work, it just freezes. For almost a week, I had to race to turn off the internet before it connects or...
  10. Internet connection freezes

Internet connection freezes: Like the title says, my internet connection has been freezing constantly and I haven't been able to fix it through the basic Device Manager options. It's only this PC that gets this problem, my phone and other devices don't get this. I use speedtest.net to check for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my phone freeze when i connect to pc

2. pc freezes when i access internet