Windows 10: windows freezes after installing the 1903 build update!!

Discus and support windows freezes after installing the 1903 build update!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having trouble with my windows 10 pc after updating to the 1903 build from windows update. First of all I had emense problems trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brummieboy1980, Jun 27, 2019.

1. windows freezes after installing the 1903 build update!!

Hi there, I am having trouble with my windows 10 pc after updating to the 1903 build from windows update. First of all I had emense problems trying to actually update and found it was due to a flash drive installed to my pc and on removing found that windows updated fine.

The problem i am having now is, if i leave my pc to idle for a little while and come back to it, windows is completely unresponsive, nothing works. e.g keyboard , mouse do not work and the only way i can get it working is by pressing the restart button on my computer case. I had installed the flash drive again but have now removed it to see if it happens again. My system hardware drivers are all up to date so i can't figure out whats going on, can anyone help?

:)

brummieboy1980, Jun 27, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jun 27, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2019
  4. mist3r0 Win User

windows freezes after installing the 1903 build update!!

Windows Home 10 update from 1803 to 1903

I have windows 10 x64 home edition, version 1803.

I'm trying to update it to the new onw, version 1903, but my pc freezes every time when the installation is going to finish (around 80%).

I tried to update the OS in different ways:

1. Start > Settings > Update
      & Security > Windows Update , and then select Check for updates.
      If updates are available, install them.
    2. Download the Update Assistant
    3. Download the Media Creation Tool 1903
    The result is always the same.

No errors, only pc freezing.

What do you suggest to do?

mist3r0, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

windows freezes after installing the 1903 build update!!

1. windows freezes after installing the 1903 build update!! - Similar Threads - freezes installing 1903

2. Windows 10 update 1903 freezes during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update 1903 freezes during install: Hello. I've been wanting to get my old laptop up and running smoothly in case my current one decides to die. I tried updating to the latest version of Windows 10 (1903) but it kept freezing at 48%. I've tried many things to get it working again. The update goes well up until...
  3. System freezes after Windows 10 1903 update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System freezes after Windows 10 1903 update.: Ok, this started to happen after I upgraded to 1903. Basically, if I left PC running for a long period of time (2-4h), it cannot be resumed at all, black screen, it is dead. Power management on High, set to never suspend PC or hard drives. How to debug this? Thanks....
  4. Build 1903 re-installation

Build 1903 re-installation: Hello. My machine automatically upgraded to Win 10 Build 1903 but, because of compatibility issues, I had to temporarily roll back to 1809. I'm now ready to update the system again however the Windows Update history says that I've successfully upgraded to 1903 however...
  5. Problems after updating to Build 1903

Problems after updating to Build 1903: I updated my HP laptop to build 1903 on 7/12. I started 7/10 and finally got it to take two in a couple of days. It worked fine. On Friday, I restarted the computer and got a "preparing windows" message. I lost every setting I had except windows password and pin....
  6. Computer freezing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing after 1903 update: Since installing the 1903 feature update a week ago, I am getting frequent episodes of mouse freezing (or pointer disappearing) and computer seizing up. (MSI GT70 laptop, Logitech G9 Mouse). Ctrl+Alt+Delete has no effect, only solution has been to shut it down and reboot...
  7. Problems after 1903 build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after 1903 build: Since update 1903, chrome broken, stops and starts & scroll has problems and toggle sound on caps lock stopped working. Settings are correct, MS Support has no clue except to back out, but update happened > 10 days. Anyone have either or both those issues?...
  8. Displayed Window is smaller after installing Windows Build 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Displayed Window is smaller after installing Windows Build 1903: Have twice attempted to install 1903 over last 3 weeks. Screen was recognized and had current drivers using build 1809. After installing 1903 there is a 2 inch black border within the frame of the display. - changing the resolution just makes the print smaller -...
  9. Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903

Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903: Applications are getting freeze while working and they don't stop responding. I go to desktop or press Windows + D key and come back to the application and it works fine. After each command, it happens so it's hard to work. I am having this issue with my work and home pc...
  10. After installing build 1903 but winver still shows build 1809 ???

After installing build 1903 but winver still shows build 1809 ???: Hi guys, I would like to try windows build 1903 so I downloaded the "MediaCreationTool1903.exe" file. Everything went smoothly during the installation process. But after the installation I checked via winver it still shows build 1809. So how can I install build 1903 on my pc?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb4506998 freezing

2. hyper-v freezes 1903

3. windows 10 1903 freezes up

4. update KB4506998 causing freezing,
  5. windows 10 1903 display issues