Windows 10: Windows Freezes after post

Discus and support Windows Freezes after post in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC has been having an issue for a while now in that I cannot boot into any type of windows whatsoever. I have tried anything and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Justin Waters2, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Windows Freezes after post

My PC has been having an issue for a while now in that I cannot boot into any type of windows whatsoever. I have tried anything and everything possible, but no matter what I do it freezes as soon as it tries to load windows in any way. I have booted into Ubuntu before to wipe all of my disks as well as I have tried everything physically with my pc like resetting cmos, taking out most of my storage, reseating my RAM, graphics card and wifi card, taking everything I possibly can whilst still being able to boot my computer, and I've even tried, many times, trying to flash a windows ISO as well as

:)

Justin Waters2, Nov 19, 2022

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 19, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 19, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows Freezes after post

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows Freezes after post

1. Windows Freezes after post - Similar Threads - Freezes post

2. DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU: Hello, i have some issues with new pc freezing and doing bsod with code DPC_DOG_VIOLATION. After some bsods pc doesnt post with the GPU. It posts only if i remove it.I tryed different GPU and it works fine. I have the dumb files if someone can check them for me and tell me...
  3. DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC DOG VIOLATION BSOD - Computer freeze - Not posting with RTX 4080 GPU: Hello, i have some issues with new pc freezing and doing bsod with code DPC_DOG_VIOLATION. After some bsods pc doesnt post with the GPU. It posts only if i remove it.I tryed different GPU and it works fine. I have the dumb files if someone can check them for me and tell me...
  4. Windows Freezes after post

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Freezes after post: My PC has been having an issue for a while now in that I cannot boot into any type of windows whatsoever. I have tried anything and everything possible, but no matter what I do it freezes as soon as it tries to load windows in any way. I have booted into Ubuntu before to wipe...
  5. Windows Freezes after post

Windows Freezes after post: My PC has been having an issue for a while now in that I cannot boot into any type of windows whatsoever. I have tried anything and everything possible, but no matter what I do it freezes as soon as it tries to load windows in any way. I have booted into Ubuntu before to wipe...
  6. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continue of previous post on laptop freezing: I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-freezes-here-and-there-on-my-laptop/b1715d07-fca0-45be-ab9c-4a9fe725541f I am sill facing those freezes as I've followed what greg the only reply...
  7. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

Continue of previous post on laptop freezing: I am unable to reply to my post I made so just going to link the post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-freezes-here-and-there-on-my-laptop/b1715d07-fca0-45be-ab9c-4a9fe725541f I am sill facing those freezes as I've followed what greg the only reply...
  8. Continue of previous post on laptop freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Window 11 froze post upgrade from 10. Unit will not boot, freezes up on all attempt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 froze post upgrade from 10. Unit will not boot, freezes up on all attempt.: Installed windows 11 over 10. Install was painless. Checked and installed all software upgrades after install. Inserted HDMI plug to remote screen and Error message appeared which said gathering data to send to Microsoft, computer locked up and will not boot since. I can get...
  10. Window 11 froze post upgrade from 10. Unit will not boot, freezes up on all attempt.

Window 11 froze post upgrade from 10. Unit will not boot, freezes up on all attempt.: Installed windows 11 over 10. Install was painless. Checked and installed all software upgrades after install. Inserted HDMI plug to remote screen and Error message appeared which said gathering data to send to Microsoft, computer locked up and will not boot since. I can get...