Windows 10: Windows Freezes and BSOD randomly during playing or just staying on desktop

Discus and support Windows Freezes and BSOD randomly during playing or just staying on desktop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did several post about a big issue on Gears 5:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soldiermxdeath, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Windows Freezes and BSOD randomly during playing or just staying on desktop

I did several post about a big issue on Gears 5:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-dc38-4fcf-ac9c-41e2a7116704?tm=1571107755476

https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/game-crashes-freezes-error-gw502-bsod-a-disaster/30305

But I also noticed several BSOD even when I'm not playing, or Windows Freezes.

The info and the tests I did recently is here:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/windows-freezes.3534547/

CPU, RAM and GPU stress tests during hours proves that at least my hardware isn't the faulty of BSOD, the software (Windows) does.

And if you don't read the threads I posted above, I repeat I have the latest Windows 10 updates, Drivers, BIOS, etc. And passed the tests (Aida64, memtest86, Furmark, etc.) without issues.

:)

soldiermxdeath, Oct 17, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Oct 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Windows Freezes and BSOD randomly during playing or just staying on desktop

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Freezes and BSOD randomly during playing or just staying on desktop

1. Windows Freezes and BSOD randomly during playing or just staying on desktop - Similar Threads - Freezes BSOD randomly

2. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  3. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  4. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  5. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  6. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Desktop freezes during reboots

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop freezes during reboots: During reboot, My desktop Windows 10 freezes when it sees my 2nd external USB Backup HD. My setup is 2 external USB hard drives, one for all data the other is my 'backup' drive. I utilizing Windows backup....
  8. BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly: Hello, Its been a week since I am getting BSOD errors like WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, KERNAL_ERROR and some more randomly when using system. My Laptop Specs are: Processor: i7-9750H, RAM: 16 GB Graphic Card : GTX 1660Ti I even updated the windows to latest but...
  9. Desktop stay awake during backup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop stay awake during backup: Hi. I look after a number of PC's for my flying club and I back them up on a weekly basis during the night. Two desktops have backup drives in them which enables local backup but two laptops don't and as a consequence, I back them up to the desktop backup drives over WiFi....
  10. Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3): Hi all, After a year of minimal usage of my desktop pc, I decided to play Diablo 3 again. However, I'm having frequent crashes, both during gameplay but also when browsing the web, or sometimes right after startup even. It's not caused by Diablo 3 as the crashes were there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wmp causes my win 10 desktop to freeze BSOD