Windows 10: windows freezes and restarts after collecting data.

Discus and support windows freezes and restarts after collecting data. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to backup my data in a USB since tomorrow but there is a specific important folder that I cant because windows gets frozen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Oct 6, 2019.

1. windows freezes and restarts after collecting data.

I have been trying to backup my data in a USB since tomorrow but there is a specific important folder that I cant because windows gets frozen and starts to collect data when a blue screen appears after which it restarts. Error most of the time is memory management not always. I have tried to make sub folders, tried memory diagnostic, tried 3rd party file explorer, ended every other task in task manager, tried ccleaner, advanced system care and driver booster (which helped a bit but didn't solve the problem) but everything failed. The data is extremely important so I cant lose it

:)

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Solitaire collection is freezing my PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the version of Windows 10 installed on the machine?
    • Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Do you see any error code/message upon PC freeze?
    • Is the issue specific to Microsoft Solitaire Collection or does it occur while using any other application?

I suggest you to place the computer in a clean boot state and check if the issue persists. Refer
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    for the same.

Note:

A “clean boot” starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs, so that you can determine whether a background program is interfering with your game or program.

Your computer may temporarily lose some functionality while in a clean boot environment, however that functionality will return when you
    reset the computer to start normally after you have finished your troubleshooting.

Reset the computer to start normally after troubleshooting.
    Refer
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    for the same.

If the issue persists, assuming, it’s the game that is crashing, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in

Game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
    and check if they’re helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Freezes Randomly

Hello Bob,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• When did the issue occur?
    • What is the issue that you are encountering? If the application is still freezing, did you already try the steps provided on this thread?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far before upgrading to a premium account?
    We suggest that you run the
    Windows App troubleshooter

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Oct 6, 2019
  4. windows freezes and restarts after collecting data.

little cat, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

windows freezes and restarts after collecting data.

1. windows freezes and restarts after collecting data. - Similar Threads - freezes restarts collecting

2. MS Account - Privacy data collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Account - Privacy data collection: I recently found out after a chat discussion with Microsoft Support that they knew my exact location and what I was doing on my computer. This is something I found very invasive of my privacy and it was not any of their business. I asked the Microsoft Support person where...
  3. Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data related to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My laptop died. What should I get to play MSC? I was advised not to use my desktop computer if the data from MSC is stored on my computer. Anybody have an answer? I obviously am a novice....
  4. Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes after restarting or after updates.: This has been happening since I have had the computer. When I need to do an update that requires a restart rather than update and shut down the update goes through fine but when the PC restarts the screen gets stuck on the loading page and just stays there. I have left it for...
  5. Hello people. DSOD freezing before collecting any data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hello people. DSOD freezing before collecting any data: As in the title guys im getting random crashes, sometimes the pc freezes with the screen fuzzy and sound buzzing, sometimes its a BSOD wich also freezes (no sound) but sticks on 0% data collected. This happens playing games and also when idle. Bios is upto date wind 10...
  6. Losing data after restart

Losing data after restart: Hello, It happened many times already but I guess it is time for me to write it to you. I have never written anything here and I think this time. I lost important data after some restart that happened on the laptop during night. I can't get it back - it was excel file. I...
  7. Windows tablet - No mobile data after restart

Windows tablet - No mobile data after restart: Hello all, I have this Lenovo 2-in1 tablet (Lenovo MIIX 320-10ICR) that I've been using for the last 8 months and all of sudden started acting weird. The tablet has a data only SIM card installed and until last week all was normal. Suddenly one day, after a restart, the sim...
  8. WER (Windows error reporting collect data)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WER (Windows error reporting collect data): What kind of data WER Windows error report collect ?? Is there any serious privacy issue ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wer-windows-error-reporting-collect-data/f99ab4db-f91f-4d46-8db1-427ab5da33b0"
  9. Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarts and Freezes after Windows 10 upgrade: Hi, I have an Acer Laptop and just cloned my Windows 7 installation to a new SSD and upgraded to Windows 10 (Please see system info below). I then updated all drivers that could be updated. Everything went smoothly and seemed to be running fine. But today, every time I...
  10. Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Freeze After Restart: I don't know what to say except that people who work in Microsoft are bunch of retarded idiots. I just update Windows from 1709 to 1803 and didn't use computer 2 days he start to update Cumulative Update for Windows 10 1803 KB4103721 and afteer I restart he update 30% and...