Windows 10: Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login

Discus and support Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need serious help! So I just built a pc, like any other pc I build I have win10 on usb stick and I go to do a install of Windows on the pc.. except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jordanwaldeck, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login

I need serious help! So I just built a pc, like any other pc I build I have win10 on usb stick and I go to do a install of Windows on the pc.. except this time it keeps freezing after i choose the storage and do the install and the pc resets, right before actually setting up win10, when it does the Windows circles... I have looked up how to fix this BUT when I go into the troubleshooting or "repair pc" by pressing the power button a few times, I am hit with defultuser0 needs a password to work ANYTHING in the windows troubleshooting! I have tried clearing the m.2 multiple times and doing clean installs and it just keeps happening! I do not know what to do! PLEASE HELP!

:)

Jordanwaldeck, Oct 26, 2020

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Windows freezes on the revolving circle upon reboot

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• What happens if you do not restart when the blue circle freezes?
    • Does the freeze happen only during reboot?

For now, I suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and reboot your computer and check if you still experience the freeze. To log into Safe Mode refer to the article provided in the link below

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

If you get the same symptoms in this mode as well, then I suggest that you check if you hard drive has any errors. To do so follow the steps below

1. Open This PC and then navigate to c: drive.

2. Right click on the drive and select Properties.

3. Then click on the Tools tab and under Error Checking
    click on Check.

Hope this helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login

Windows 10 Freezes on Login

Hi Jastin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the operating system after logging-in as it freezes, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Does this issue persists, when you try to open any application or generally as soon you log-in?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the device freezes?
    • How have you installed Windows 10 (Upgrade/ Clean installation)?

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type
      Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit
      Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to
    run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Please try to run the Windows Defender to check for the virus on your device.

Refer to: Security & privacy

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login

1. Windows freezes at circle and can’t fix in troubleshoot due to defultuser0 login - Similar Threads - freezes circle can’t

2. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  3. Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes on spinning circle: So a few hours ago I restarted PC and it kept freezing on the spinning circle after 40-50 seconds since the startup. Right away I noticed that my keyboard and mouse backlight didn't light up it usually does 4-5 seconds after the windows logo appears.Solution options I've...
  4. Can’t login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login: So I can’t login to my pc it says cannot load user profile or something along those lines and I’ve watched a bunch of videos that don’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login/b74160fe-79e2-4885-995a-3881c3263c23
  5. Can’t login

Can’t login: So I can’t login to my pc it says cannot load user profile or something along those lines and I’ve watched a bunch of videos that don’t work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login/b74160fe-79e2-4885-995a-3881c3263c23
  6. Can’t Login

Can’t Login: I own a hp windows 7 laptop and have tried logging in to my computer using safe mode with command prompt. All it does is take me to a screen that says “loading files” and then resumes login as normal. It says Owner but I do not know the password hence why I tried this method...
  7. Can’t login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login: Cannot login to computer, asking for my pin but states credentials cannot be verified, tried going into safe mode but does the same. When I click on forgot pin I get an error message saying “user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded. “ also tried...
  8. can’t login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can’t login: About a month ago i typically tried to open my laptop using my pin just to find out that my password was recently changed on a diffrent device, and that i should use my password in order to unlock it. I used every password i have ever had but nothing. I read that i shoud...
  9. can’t login

can’t login: About a month ago i typically tried to open my laptop using my pin just to find out that my password was recently changed on a diffrent device, and that i should use my password in order to unlock it. I used every password i have ever had but nothing. I read that i shoud...
  10. can’t login into windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    can’t login into windows: I’m using a Microsoft account not a local account.I accidentally removed my four digit pin number from the sign in options via windows settings and restarted my computer. now I can’t login into windows, clicking “sign in” does nothing. I tried every safe mode option, nothing...