Windows 10: Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart...

Discus and support Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, thanks for deciding to help. Here are 3 videos that demonstrate my issues: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qyzwUgynqV8idBFBA 1 bootup freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hamid Ebadi, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart...

Hello, thanks for deciding to help.

Here are 3 videos that demonstrate my issues:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qyzwUgynqV8idBFBA

1 bootup freezes with spinning dots stage

2 bootup freezes in transitioning to Windows Recovery Environment winRE after recognizing it had just failed

3 I try to boot windows 10 installer via flash drive made with windows installation media but get stuck at purple screen

Once every like hecka restarts, I somehow get super lucky and either enter into the winRE or the login screen

Here are my PC parts:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/vbmKqp

I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 as of 11/20/2020

I'm also running the latest bios version for my mobo.

My diagnostic processes:

1 Don't think its my SSD: in one of the lucky time that i got to winRE, i got to cmd and did a chkdisk and it returned no issues. Photo evidence in the google album

2 Don't think its my RAM: i ran memtest86 and my results had 0 errors. no pictures to show but trust that was all good

3 Don't think its the processor: i ran intel's diagnostic tool and it passed all the diagnostic tests. Photo evidence in google album

4 Don't think its the GPU: tried it on my friend's rig for a few days. Played some games. No crashes or freezes.

5 Don't think its the PSU: I don't have a way to test it, but its only 3 years old on a good quality PSU and had little dust on it. Removed any remaining with air in a can but same freezing issue presented on boot.

6 tried removing all unnecessary inputs to mobo like usb 3.0 and chasis fans and random usb's like mouse and keyboard but it didn't help

I'm at my whits end, please help.

:)

Hamid Ebadi, Nov 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 Stuck on logo screen with spinning dots

This suggestion isn't helpful at all. If I can't even get past the boot screen with spinning dots there is no way to access the recommended steps.

I have two Windows 10 computers. This afternoon I left my backup desktop at a repair shop because the screen goes black after I log in. They've seen this with quite a few Windows 10 computers. This evening my primary computer (laptop) won't get past the
    Microsoft logo screen.

Ive been using Windows computers for over 20 years and never encountered this level of difficulty until Windows 10!

SandyMcMahon, Nov 20, 2020
  3. VBX
    vbx Win User
    computer freezes at windows logo.

My Win7 logo use to freeze right when the 3 dots start rotating. For a good 30-60 seconds. Then windows loads.

I changed my Graphic Card and it fixed the freezing logo.

4. Bastet Win User

Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart...

Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

If you can access safe mode & gain access to Windows then you can try turning off fast startup & ‘allow Windows to use my sign in information to fishing setting up this pc after an update’.

• Hold down the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your device.
    • Press the power button again to turn on your device.
    • On the first sign that Windows has started (for example, some devices show the manufacturer’s logo when restarting) hold down the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your device.
    • When Windows restarts, hold down the power button for 10 seconds to turn off your device.
    • Allow your device to fully restart. You will enter winRE.
    Now that you are in winRE, you will follow these steps to take you to safe mode:

• On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.

Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart... 4483158_en_1.png

Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart... 4483144_en_2.png

Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart... 4483154_en_1.png

Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart... 4483155_en_1.png

• After your device restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select option 5 from the list or press F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

Bastet, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart...

1. Windows freezes at spinning dots + windows logo screen. Can't access winRE. If I restart... - Similar Threads - freezes spinning dots

2. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  3. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair: hey m avaneesh pandey i have a problom when i install windows it stucked at blue windows 10 logo and there is no spinning dots i search on yt but nothing happens people also told me u can solve this problom by automatic Repair but i shut down my pc sevral time nothing happens...
  4. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots and not coming automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  6. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots: Hello! I have installed windows 10 on my pcwhich is old. All the installation process went good and setup asked to restart. And after that windows 10 logo is stuck with no spinning dots.I waited for 2 houes but nothing happened.I powered off my pc and started it again but...
  7. Windows 10 logo freeze with no spinning dots

8. Windows logo during update, no spinning dots.

Windows logo during update, no spinning dots.: Hi, I tried updating from my current version 1605 I think to the latest one, launched in October. All went well until the pc restarted to finish the update. Now I'm looking at windows logo, without any spinning dots and u can hear the fans working. Any ideas? Shall I...
  9. clean install freezes on windows logo and spinning dots freeze too

clean install freezes on windows logo and spinning dots freeze too: Hello, I have built a new pc and what ever I try I cannot get windows to download gets to the same point every time and freezes, I have used a disk drive with a genuine copy of windows 10 installer disk, I have also tried using a external HDD as a bootable drive. I have...
  10. Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo

Windows Black Screen After Spinning Dots & Logo: Hi, My PC was working fine yesterday, but when I try to boot it up normally this morning, it would just get stuck on a black screen after the blue Microsoft logo and the spinning dots. I can successfully boot it into safe mode, and disconnected all the non-essential...