Windows 10: Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10

Discus and support Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloHow can i stop auto update this security update?Every few days i have to uninstall this update in order for windows and my laptop stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tiberiu13, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Tiberiu13 Win User

Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10

HelloHow can i stop auto update this security update?Every few days i have to uninstall this update in order for windows and my laptop stop freezing.Definitely the main reason for freezing is this security update. Please advise :thank you

:)

Tiberiu13, Feb 6, 2023
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Feb 6, 2023
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows keeps freezing up

Hi Brian,

If your computer is freezing, it could due to the operating system being outdated, or that some applications in your system is causing it to freeze, etc. For us to isolate the issue about Windows 10 freezing, kindly respond to the questions below:

• When does Windows 10 hangs/freezes? Is it after logging in to Windows? Or is it when you are using an application?
    • Are there any third-party applications installed on your computer?
    • Did you upgrade to Windows 10 from a previous version of Windows? If yes, which version of Windows was previously installed on your computer?

As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you check if there are updates that are waiting to be installed on your computer. If there are, kindly install them and restart your computer. After restarting, check if Windows 10 still freezes. Here's how
    to check for updates in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the
      Settings
      app.
    • From Settings, select Update & security >
      Windows Update
      , then select Check for updates.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Feb 6, 2023
  4. Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 6, 2023
Thema:

Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10

1. Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10 - Similar Threads - freezes applications freeze

2. Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10: HelloHow can i stop auto update this security update?Every few days i have to uninstall this update in order for windows and my laptop stop freezing.Definitely the main reason for freezing is this security update. Please advise :thank you...
  3. Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes or applications freeze after you install security update win 10: HelloHow can i stop auto update this security update?Every few days i have to uninstall this update in order for windows and my laptop stop freezing.Definitely the main reason for freezing is this security update. Please advise :thank you...
  4. Win 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 freezes after startup: Hi guys, so I bought a new PC it came with Win 10 Home. As of day 1, my PC freezes every time just a few minutes after startup. It does it only once, then when you do a hard restart it works perfectly normal. I stress-tested all of my components, and all of them seem to be...
  5. Win 10 freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 freezes after startup: Hi guys, so I bought a new PC it came with Win 10 Home. As of day 1, my PC freezes every time just a few minutes after startup. It does it only once, then when you do a hard restart it works perfectly normal. I stress-tested all of my components, and all of them seem to be...
  6. Win 10 freezes after startup

7. win 10 freeze after installing latest update

win 10 freeze after installing latest update: how to fix win10 freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-freeze-after-installing-latest-update/fc03e975-d164-43eb-a5c0-f81e4ae4f8d4
  8. Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application freezing after Updating windows to 1903: Applications are getting freeze while working and they don't stop responding. I go to desktop or press Windows + D key and come back to the application and it works fine. After each command, it happens so it's hard to work. I am having this issue with my work and home pc...
  9. Win 10 Freezing. Have you tried this?

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Freezing. Have you tried this?: I have Win 10 upgraded on top of Win 7, running Sea Monkey browser - variant of Mozilla In your browser, try using "Stealth", "Incognito", or "Private Browsing Window", etc. If you aren't having freezes with that enabled, it's possible it's cookie related. I noticed in...
  10. Does Windows 10 randomly freezing you pc after you updated to the

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Windows 10 randomly freezing you pc after you updated to the: Anniversary Update ? Microsoft confirmed that the Anniversary Update will randomly freeze your pc if you have the OS on ssd and programs on hdd do you have that proplem ? I didn't update yet so I want to khnow if it a common proplem ? and yes my OS on my ssd and my games...