Windows 10: Windows freezes when setup restarted

Discus and support Windows freezes when setup restarted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; we built a PC and we plugged in the windows 10 installation usb. it would install normally but then when it automatically restarted in the installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NenaatHyper, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Windows freezes when setup restarted

we built a PC and we plugged in the windows 10 installation usb. it would install normally but then when it automatically restarted in the installation it would deadlock on the boot screen. whenever we restart the computer now it does the same thing. if we try safe mode it doesn’t deadlock but the windows setup can’t continue in safe mode. any ideas why this happening?

submitted by /u/NenaatHyper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NenaatHyper, Nov 30, 2019
  2. little cat, Nov 30, 2019
  3. dbldee Win User
    Freezes on restart

Device is up to date, however from either the Start menu or Command prompt Windows freezes at manufacturer splash screen on restart, requiring hard shutdown,
    This returns even after clean install of Windows 10

suggestions or recommendations *Sick

dbldee, Nov 30, 2019
  4. broken89 Win User

Windows freezes when setup restarted

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin Windows freezes when setup restarted :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows freezes when setup restarted

1. Windows freezes when setup restarted - Similar Threads - freezes setup restarted

2. Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming: Hello everyone, I recently put together some components for my new gaming build and have been getting hard freezes when playing games. I've already tried updating all my drivers and I'm on the newest version of Windows 21H2. I'm not really sure what to do. Whenever I'm...
  3. Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming: Hello everyone, I recently put together some components for my new gaming build and have been getting hard freezes when playing games. I've already tried updating all my drivers and I'm on the newest version of Windows 21H2. I'm not really sure what to do. Whenever I'm...
  4. Windows 10 freezes, restarts when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 11 freezing boot when restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 freezing boot when restart: Hello, i have windows 11 homemy laptop now frequently freezing when i restarted it at loading screenI already run sfc and dism scan and that was nothing, an then i try repair upgrade in place upgrade and after a day the freezing is come back again....
  6. windows 11 freezing boot when restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 freezing boot when restart: Hello, i have windows 11 homemy laptop now frequently freezing when i restarted it at loading screenI already run sfc and dism scan and that was nothing, an then i try repair upgrade in place upgrade and after a day the freezing is come back again....
  7. Pc randomly freezes and when restarts

Pc randomly freezes and when restarts: Hello, I keep getting this weird freezes and crashes. Event viewer log. - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting" Guid="{ABCE23E7-DE45-4366-8631-84FA6C525952}"...
  8. windows 10 setup freeze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 setup freeze: im trying to update windows 10 to the latest version to use mixed reality but it always gets stuck on checking for updates at 14%. ive tried stopping windows update service and running the update troubleshooter and dont know what else to do...
  9. Windows 10 freezes when idle and restarts

Windows 10 freezes when idle and restarts: Hi guys. Just like to ask some help to fix my faultering Windows 10. What happened is that when I take a break from my computer, my PC freezes and then restarts by itself. There was once when after my PC froze, instead of restarting by it's own, was proceeded by a blue screen...
  10. Windows 10 freezing on Setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezing on Setup: I recently sold my old PC. I had windows 7 64-bit professional until I upgraded to Windows 10. So I tried to reset my PC through Update and security, but an error said I couldn't and no changes were made. So I loaded USB with windows 10 64-bit and started the install from...