Windows 10: Windows freezing 10 minutes to 3 hours after boot

Discus and support Windows freezing 10 minutes to 3 hours after boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a computer myself. After booting windows 10, the system works as it should, except for the Wifi being very slow sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by yellow_bununu, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Windows freezing 10 minutes to 3 hours after boot

Hello,

I recently built a computer myself. After booting windows 10, the system works as it should, except for the Wifi being very slow sometimes (100-500 Kbps on a 60 Mbps connection). After 10 minutes to 3 hours of normal use, windows 10 straight up freezes, forcing me to hard reset. When frozen, the computer is completely unresponsive, but still receives power, as the fans still work and the power LEDs are on.

I am so exasperated. I have been working on this computer for 3 weeks, tried many many solutions for a seemingly rare issue, and even a PC tech is having a hard time troubleshooting the issue.

Thank you!

:)

yellow_bununu, Jul 26, 2018
  2. GraviLEE Win User

Windows 10 Freezes after about 3 minutes!

I am currently having an issue with Windows 10 where the computer freezes after 3 minutes after booting up. The keyboard and mouse become inoperable and I am unable to perform any actions. After the freeze occurs I am forced to initiate forced shutdown by
    holding down the power button.

My PC is running the Windows 10 (KB3106932) which updated for me on 10/30/15.

This issue has been extremely annoying and frustrating. If there is any information or tips that could solve this issue I am open to suggestions.

GraviLEE, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Borderlands freezes and thaws

I'm positive the steps I took above fixed it. I went through 10 rounds in the underdome (well over an hour of gameplay) without a single freeze. Previously, I couldn't play 15 minutes without at least one freeze.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Windows freezing 10 minutes to 3 hours after boot

Windows boots to the desktop then freezes

Yeah...I went to google and got the F8...lol*Stick Out Tongue Windows freezing 10 minutes to 3 hours after boot :p....thxxx

It boots up in safe mode and seems to work fine. Now I just need to figure out what's causing windows to freeze up befor it fully loads in normal start up operation.

Any suggestions where I might start ?

dieselcat18, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows freezing 10 minutes to 3 hours after boot

1. Windows freezing 10 minutes to 3 hours after boot - Similar Threads - freezing minutes hours

2. PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes: Hello,I've been having this issue for a while and it has resurfaced once again. After checking the windows reliability monitor I am met with these issues:The hardware errors I do not know how to solve. However I believe them to be associated to my graphics card, as the issues...
  3. PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC freezing and restarting after 2-3 minutes: Hello,I've been having this issue for a while and it has resurfaced once again. After checking the windows reliability monitor I am met with these issues:The hardware errors I do not know how to solve. However I believe them to be associated to my graphics card, as the issues...
  4. Laptop Freezes after 3 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Freezes after 3 minutes.: Windows freezes after 2-3 mins whether or not I use it. Installed a fresh copy of windows with factory rest still the same issue persist. I need my pc for work, would appreciate your help greatly....
  5. Laptop Freezes after 3 minutes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Freezes after 3 minutes.: Windows freezes after 2-3 mins whether or not I use it. Installed a fresh copy of windows with factory rest still the same issue persist. I need my pc for work, would appreciate your help greatly....
  6. Laptop Freezes after 3 minutes.

7. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  8. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes: Hi,A week ago I was using my computer normally and then I made it in sleep mode. After 2 days I opened it to complete my project btw I was using Visual Studio, Spotify, Chrome, and Node cmd after about 10 minutes it froze while reloading a web page I waited for a long time...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after booting after ~5 minutes

10. Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours

Windows 10 PC Random Freezing for 1-5 minutes 3/4 times in 2-3 hours: Hi, I have a windows 10 PC that is suffering from random freezes, everything locks up, no response to keyboard, mouse, Ctrl/Alt/Del. It can freeze from anything from 1 to 5 or more minutes, 3 or 4 times in an evening, then 'wakes up' and works as if all fine. I believe...