Windows 10: Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Discus and support Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Issue: According to my customer, this issue has been re-occurring for better part of 6 months on a particular laptop. When customer plays a DVD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by trav6212, May 15, 2024.

1. trav6212 Win User

Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

Hello, Issue: According to my customer, this issue has been re-occurring for better part of 6 months on a particular laptop. When customer plays a DVD on laptop, it will get through a little of the DVD playback, then all of a sudden he states computer freezes. He states computer asked automatically prompted to restart when he was having issues, but he could not at the time possibly due to it being frozen?. I'm currently in the middle of beginning troubleshooting process with this customer, so I'm just sending the minidump to have it looked at in the meantime. A little more info, another comp

:)

trav6212, May 15, 2024

2. BSOD DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

According to what I found from your minidump file, ndis.sys is caused this
    DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION BSOD error on your Windows computer.It's a
    NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver and installed onto your computer through Windows Update. As far as I know, you have installed new Windows updates lately.

You can uninstall those updates out of your computer, restart your PC and check again the result. Remember to do these steps in Safe Mode.

For more solutions to fix DPC watchdog violation BSOD error in case the above method doesn't work, check it out the following link below:

Bagaimana Memperbaiki Kesalahan Pelanggaran DPC Watchdog Di Windows -

JokerKingLove, May 15, 2024
  3. BSOD- DPC Watchdog violation

BSOD - DPC watchdog violation how to fix?

JamesJagow, May 15, 2024
  4. Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

DPC Watchdog Violation

I am getting random computer freezes that follow with a stop code DPC Watchdog Violation at least once a day.

I would post the minidump files but i don't see where to attach them.

JesseDenson, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

1. Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Freezing BSOD Stop

2. Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Hello, Issue: According to my customer, this issue has been re-occurring for better part of 6 months on a particular laptop. When customer plays a DVD on laptop, it will get through a little of the DVD playback, then all of a sudden he states computer freezes. He states...
  3. Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Freezing - BSOD - Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Hello, Issue: According to my customer, this issue has been re-occurring for better part of 6 months on a particular laptop. When customer plays a DVD on laptop, it will get through a little of the DVD playback, then all of a sudden he states computer freezes. He states...
  4. Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations: My laptop keep restarting only. In advance setting tried all the troubleshooting methods but still keeps restarting. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-dpc-watchdog-violations/adcbcf0b-9a60-449e-b028-f604c5bb81d0
  5. Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations

Stop code: DPC Watchdog Violations: My laptop keep restarting only. In advance setting tried all the troubleshooting methods but still keeps restarting. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-dpc-watchdog-violations/adcbcf0b-9a60-449e-b028-f604c5bb81d0
  6. BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-dA1XWzZgoqKagplT6x-hwO16I_GNhi/view?usp=sharingthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsoderror-code-dpc-watchdog-violation/d2987d0d-5077-41ec-9b60-6f413df7a334
  7. BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD,Error code DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: dump files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U-dA1XWzZgoqKagplT6x-hwO16I_GNhi/view?usp=sharingthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsoderror-code-dpc-watchdog-violation/d2987d0d-5077-41ec-9b60-6f413df7a334
  8. BSoD code : DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD code : DPC Watchdog Violation: So i just bought a brand new laptop with windows 10,and i've been getting this dpc watchdog violation when booting and it restart itself without the repair percentage moving or my laptop shows dark screen after Asus logo i use asus and restart itself after 30 seconds or...
  9. DPC Watchdog Violation and Freezing

DPC Watchdog Violation and Freezing: My computer keep crashing. I'd say about 1/4 of the time it is DPC Watchdog Violation error that I just CANNOT pin down for the life of me, and the other 3/4 is a freeze that cannot be fixed unless I flip the switch on the PSU off and on again. Here are my minidump files, can...
  10. BSOD Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

BSOD Stop Code: DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Hi there, I had my PC upgraded to Windows ver. 1703 a couple of months ago but then it wouldn't start up. I rolled back the PC system using an image formed by Acronis in Oct 2016 which was meant to be a stable version. However it isn't stable anymore and I keep having...