Windows 10: windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open

Discus and support windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open, i have this problem since i started using windows before like 17 years ago, and i can't find fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cezar1, May 20, 2020.

1. Cezar1 Win User

windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open

windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open, i have this problem since i started using windows before like 17 years ago, and i can't find fix for it, this problem is in all windows versions i used since i was young, xp, vista, win 7, win8 , win 10, im using win 10 now updated to the latest version

i have few computers, one is i3 and the other celeron n4000 4gb ram for both and i was using 6gb ram before, both has the same issue, im heavy usage user, i dont play games, just opening many tabs, using chrome and firefox, not so many tabs just like 10 tabs,

i switched to ubuntu linux and it has the same issue, by the way im computer technician and this issue is present in every computer i used no matter what is the processor type or ram, but people dont usually notice this as they used to it..... so is there any thing i can do with this?

there is another issue when you click on taskbar Cortana search inbox its lagging too and takes time to respond before you able to write what you search for, every update of win 10 i say now they will get these main things fixed but bummer

:)

Cezar1, May 20, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 20, 2020
  3. IE11 freezes when opening new tabs quite often.

Hi Byron,

Based on your description of your concern, after fixing your Windows 10 update issue, your Internet Explorer 11 app is experiencing freezing issues when you open a new tab. In addition, a Microsoft Edge shortcut button appeared on your browser. We suggest
    that you follow the steps from the articles below to help you customize or reset your Internet Explorer settings:

Should you have further questions, feel free to post on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, May 20, 2020
  4. windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open

Open new tab / window in S60 browsers. 2 techniques

On my 5800 UK v5.0.005

1) Open web browser... brings up list of book marks

2) Options -> Go to -> New web page

3) enter www.newtab.co.uk, then press Go to

4) Press arrow icon in bottom-right

5) Options -> Subscribe to web feed

6) Select "New Tab"

That's the set up.. Now to use it

1) Open google.com

2) Select Options -> Go to -> Web feeds

3) Select "New tab" from the feeds list

4) Select "Open new tab" from list

5) Select "Open new tab" from top of web page

Now there are two windows

Try deleting the feed from your phone, then following those steps.. let me know how you get on

cpitchford, May 20, 2020
Thema:

windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open

1. windows freezing lagging when few browser tabs open - Similar Threads - freezing lagging few

2. when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...: when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It is disturbed for me .GIve me instruction to avoid this problem...
  3. when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It...: when scroll the mouse on browser or anywhere then automatic open new tab on browser .It is disturbed for me .GIve me instruction to avoid this problem...
  4. browser opening new tab when trying to open links

in Browsers and Email
    browser opening new tab when trying to open links: Hi, Not sure if this is the right thread, but here goes. My issue is this: whenever I click on a web site shortcut, whether in my task bar or on my desktop, my browser opens a new tab with my browser home page, rather than going directly to the web site I'm after. This...
  5. Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds

in Cortana
    Chrome lags/freezes for a few seconds: So in the last week my computers always freezes every few seconds while im on chrome for like 4 or 6 seconds how can i fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-lagsfreezes-for-a-few-seconds/0023c9e6-239f-4db9-9809-9d2aedb7ad48
  6. Lagging when using browsers?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lagging when using browsers?: I usually use Chrome and I'm getting lags that are starting to get annoying. I don't usually get input lag but it happening more often. Sometimes I can't move my mouse and have to wait 2-5 seconds to see everything catch up. The mouse lag I described can happen in intervals...
  7. Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows System Setting Tab freezing when opened.: When I open the System tab in Settings, it completely freezes. No crashing, just freezing. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-setting-tab-freezing-when-opened/61a5fdb2-b4d3-41a8-b899-f5a20aedf266
  8. Browser opens multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  9. Laptop lags at opening the browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop lags at opening the browser: I need an urgent help. My laptop lags at opening a web page, I have to wait for 3-5 minutes to open a browser. I have Windows 10 Home installed with an official license...
  10. Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers is lagging in loading when you open the web browser.: I don't know why the web browser is still very slow in opening a web page. I've never had this problems before in my old windows 7 until this new windows 10 was installed. Can MS please fix this I fill like I have a dial-up web browser on a high end computer that is trying to...