Windows 10: windows freezing randomly

Discus and support windows freezing randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; for the last few days my laptop (with windows 10) is freezing randomly ,specially when i am trying to open my movies folder and try to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UTTAM GUHA, Jan 11, 2019.

1. windows freezing randomly

for the last few days my laptop (with windows 10) is freezing randomly ,specially when i am trying to open my movies folder and try to delete something.After 5 -7 mins explorer start to work again but then it started to freezing randomly ...

:)

UTTAM GUHA, Jan 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 11, 2019
  4. windows freezing randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows freezing randomly

1. windows freezing randomly - Similar Threads - freezing randomly

2. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...
  3. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...
  4. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  5. Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.

Computer freezing randomly even when doing nothing.: As stated above, computer will completely freeze, like the computer will look completely normal, but I notice the time is no longer moving, and my mouse wont move anymore. Everything on the computer is still on, computer still running and on, but I am unable to CTRL+ATL+DEL,...
  6. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...: Hello,So this started occurring recently and I'm just curious as to what's causing it. Sometimes [maybe once every few days or so] my computer will randomly freeze after I open an application or something for about 5-10 seconds, the taskbar will disappear, Discord will close...
  7. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...: Hello,So this started occurring recently and I'm just curious as to what's causing it. Sometimes [maybe once every few days or so] my computer will randomly freeze after I open an application or something for about 5-10 seconds, the taskbar will disappear, Discord will close...
  8. Computer randomly freezes for around 5-10 seconds, taskbar will turn black and I get a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...
  10. Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues

Windows 11 Causing Random PC Freezes and Boot Issues: I have a very strange problem with my computer and I need help.My PC specs are as follows:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHzGPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 VISION OC 10GB GDDR6XMOBO: Gigabyte B550 Aorus EliteRAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB 2 x 16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz C16SSD: Western...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. insider preview 18362.1 freezes randomly

2. Since I installed HP Officejet 8740 my computer randomly freezes