Windows 10: windows freezing randomly

Discus and support windows freezing randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; for the last few days my laptop (with windows 10) is freezing randomly ,specially when i am trying to open my movies folder and try to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UTTAM GUHA, Jan 11, 2019.

1. windows freezing randomly

for the last few days my laptop (with windows 10) is freezing randomly ,specially when i am trying to open my movies folder and try to delete something.After 5 -7 mins explorer start to work again but then it started to freezing randomly ...

:)

UTTAM GUHA, Jan 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 11, 2019
  4. windows freezing randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows freezing randomly

1. windows freezing randomly - Similar Threads - freezing randomly

2. Windows Randomly Freezing Intermittently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Randomly Freezing Intermittently: Hi All, There seems to be a large amount of discussion on this topic. So, I would like to share my solution to this problem. The problem that I experienced is that applications (including games) would freeze randomly. However, the freeze was not a crash and would only...
  3. Computer freezing randomly during games causing me to hard reset the computer.

Computer freezing randomly during games causing me to hard reset the computer.: Built my first PC before new years. i5 9600k clocked at 4.4Ghz Msi mpg gaming plus z390 mobo 2x8GB corsiar vengeance ram clocked at 3200mhz Asus cerberus 1070ti 8gb gpu 1tb Ssd 2tb hdd Windows 10 with latest updates Plenty of cooling. First time build, everything...
  4. PC randomly freezing

PC randomly freezing: I recently had issues with a corrupted windows install. To fix those I did a repair install with version 1809. The issues that i previously had were fixed. Then my PC randomly froze. The mouse cursor was frozen and my mouse and keyboard were disconnected. I hard reset my PC...
  5. Computer randomly restarts onto a default wallpaper, then freezes?

Computer randomly restarts onto a default wallpaper, then freezes?: My laptop has started restarting by itself after about 10-15 minutes of usage, and after it restarts the lock screen wallpaper is a default one. Nothing else is different, log on works fine and so do files and other applications, until after about another 10-15 minutes the...
  6. PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2

PC randomly freezes while playing Destiny 2: Hello! I've been having this problem lately where my PC requires a force shutdown while playing the game, Destiny 2. When I check system errors, I'm either looking in the wrong areas, or there is nothing before the event occurs. I reinstalled the game, and it worked fine for...
  7. My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button.

My PC randomly Freezes and needs to be turned off on the PSU button.: Hello! I recently bought some new components for my PC as listed: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING RAM: Corsair Vengeance PRO RGB 16GB I totally wiped my SSD and did a fresh install of W10. Installed all the recommended software for my...
  8. my computer randomly freezes

my computer randomly freezes: my computer randomly freezes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-randomly-freezes/cdcf7b9f-4563-4dd9-ba38-c844ec297dba
  9. Random Pc Freezing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Pc Freezing: Can someone please help me. This keeps happening at random times after I reinstalled windows 10. System worked fine prior to reinstall. Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See...
  10. Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit

Windows 10 Randomly Freezes 64-bit: Just within the last couple of weeks, my Windows 10 desktop has started randomly freezing up. I have run Norton deep scan, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender and nothing was found. I also ran a Defrag, along with Memory Test(no errors) and Check Disk(no errors), so I am...