Windows 10: windows freezing randomly

Discus and support windows freezing randomly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; for the last few days my laptop (with windows 10) is freezing randomly ,specially when i am trying to open my movies folder and try to delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UTTAM GUHA, Jan 11, 2019.

1. windows freezing randomly

for the last few days my laptop (with windows 10) is freezing randomly ,specially when i am trying to open my movies folder and try to delete something.After 5 -7 mins explorer start to work again but then it started to freezing randomly ...

:)

UTTAM GUHA, Jan 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 11, 2019
  4. windows freezing randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

Turning off fast startup helped with this issue for another user on a different forum. For newbies, see steps Windows 10 Freezes Randomly.

kamilanwar, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows freezing randomly

1. windows freezing randomly - Similar Threads - freezing randomly

2. New Build Random Freezes/BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Build Random Freezes/BSOD: Ok, ill start with saying i just built a new PC and when everything is going well it runs AMAZING. About two or three times a day while playing games or just having the pc on the desktop, it will freeze or restart to BSOD. Only way to reboot is to hit the power button and...
  3. WATCHDOG_ERROR - BSOD - FPS Dropping in games' with Random Freezes.

WATCHDOG_ERROR - BSOD - FPS Dropping in games' with Random Freezes.: Hi All, - PC SPECS AT BOTTOM This is a long story, I have been having BSOD crashes constantly with my PC that is now 3 Years old. These crashes have so far been quite random and have some certain traits that are noticeable...
  4. PC freezing/shuts down randomly on windows 10

PC freezing/shuts down randomly on windows 10: My PC has been freezing and sometimes, rarely shuts down randomly. Its usually when im playing a game. It use to freeze whenever, when im on a web browser or when I just launched it up again. Recently, its been more of a problem. I cant play any games and sometimes cant do...
  5. New PC Clock_WatchDog_Timeout and random Freezes

New PC Clock_WatchDog_Timeout and random Freezes: Hi all I bought and built a custom PC about 3 days ago: AMD Ryzen 5 2600, Asus Strix Radeon Rx 590, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ml240r rgb cooler, Cooler Master mwe 650w bronze 80+, Firecuda 1tb 3.5" SSHD and Samsung 860pro 512gb (installed OS on this...
  6. Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot...

Im having, random crashes, however there is no BSOD, screen/sound freezes and hard beboot...: The computer freezes seemingly at random, can be in-game, when watching videos or when it just idle with nothing but the desktop open. Cant find any patterns to it. It seems to occur at least 3 times a week. Ive attach my system info on this onedrive link -...
  7. Random bogging down leading to system freezing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random bogging down leading to system freezing: Ever since I upgraded to the October update some days ago, I've been having system slow downs leading to it freezing. I would need to hard reset and sometimes it happens a few minutes into the reset. I've tried updating my graphics driver to no avail. I saw these in the...
  8. Random bogging down leading to system freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Random bogging down leading to system freezing: Ever since I upgraded to the October update some days ago, I've been having system slow downs leading to it freezing. I would need to hard reset and sometimes it happens a few minutes into the reset. I've tried updating my graphics driver to no avail. I saw these in the...
  9. System gives freezes on random moments.

System gives freezes on random moments.: Hello community, I have a problem with my system for quite a while now. Reïnstalling windows didn't work so maybe any of you have some ideas i could try next. Either im playing games or just watching something on youtube my pc can randomly "freeze" i can use my mouse/cursor...
  10. Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!

Lenovo Ideacentre - AIO 310 Freezes randomly! Please, HELP!: Hey! What's up? So, I bought my Lenovo AIO 310 back in June 2018 and it's awesome, I love it! I use it to record my music, Netflix, FBook and whatnot. The youzh. I don't have much software on it, just Cubase, SampleTank 3, etc. I updated Windows 10 back in July, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Since I installed HP Officejet 8740 my computer randomly freezes