Windows 10: Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming

Discus and support Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi guys! I made a mistake by updating my computer to the latest windows version. Unfortunately there must be some drivers conflicting or something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sadlylate, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming

Hi guys!

I made a mistake by updating my computer to the latest windows version.

Unfortunately there must be some drivers conflicting or something forcing my PC to freeze whilst playing videogames.

This literally only happens whilst playing games.

I've tried; DDU re-installing my GPU Drivers

Deleting drivers / software that i no longer use

Checked services of things that could potentially cause hickups

I haven't had to troubleshoot this pc in years and unfortunately i can't rollback to my previous build because it's passed 10 days.

Is my only bet re-installing at this point?

Thanks in advance!

i9 9900k
    2080TI
    16GB 3200Mhz
    Latest Nvidia Drivers

submitted by /u/Sadlylate
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sadlylate, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User
    Marby Rey, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Loraine Mon, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming

Windows 10 game freezing

Hi Omar,

To further assist you with your concern, kindly provide the answers for the following questions:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link
    . Update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming

1. Windows freezing since 2004 update during gaming - Similar Threads - freezing since 2004

2. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  3. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  4. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not updated since 2004

Windows not updated since 2004: My Windows has not been updated since version 2004 Every time I try to update, the first phases work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. I did the SFC and DISM commands. All my...
  6. Windows 10 Gaming PC Freezing during update

Windows 10 Gaming PC Freezing during update: Hello. Every time I attempt to update my new gaming PC, this is the order of events: 1. The update reaches 30%. 2. The PC goes ahead with the restart. 3. The PC starts but freezes at the bootup, and I can't get to BIOS. 4. I get mad. 5. Remove every USB device I...
  7. SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SWTOR launcher/game crashes since Windows update to 2004 version: Hello everyone. Since Windows feature update 2004 on early August, i have an issue with SWTOR game Star Wars: the old republic, mmo game. Before continuing. I's like to add that i have already contacted game support and tried various fixes mentioned next. Reinstalling the...
  8. Computer freezing during game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing during game: Hello all, I have recently started having issues whilst playing The Witcher 3. Everything is fine for a short period of time after which my monitors will turn off for a short time before turning back on after which the game is frozen. This only started occurring recently....
  9. PC Freezes during Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Freezes during Gaming: Good morning everybody *Smile During this week I encountered a serious problem with my Laptop. While playing games it freezes and the sound starts to stutter. The only way out is to shut down the PC with the power button. This happens randomly, therfore I can play 20...
  10. Freezing since windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing since windows update: Hi I left my pc updating with a windows update last week and since then I am now getting a complete freeze within 10 minutes of starting although everything appears to be fine. I have tried so many things to fix it and I have ran out of ideas so im desperate for help. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. games on Windows 10 2004 crash