Windows 10: Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working

Discus and support Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description: I experience random freezes when opening the browser or playing games, upon checking with the Reliability History, the culprit before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zeinfier, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Zeinfier Win User

Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working

Description:

• I experience random freezes when opening the browser or playing games, upon checking with the Reliability History, the culprit before the freeze is Adobe Notification Client
    • Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working caf2b9b8-6a76-43d6-b6b0-0fe175df7828?upload=true.png

The technical details

Source

Adobe Notification Client

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎18 ‎Feb ‎2020 10:31 pm

Status

Not reported

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\AdobeNotificationClient_1.0.1.22_x86__enpm4xejd91yc\AdobeNotificationClient.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash

Package Full Name: AdobeNotificationClient_1.0.1.22_x86__enpm4xejd91yc

Application Name: praid:App

Application Version: 4.9.0.484

Application Timestamp: 5d0b467b

Fault Module Name: AdobeNotificationClient.exe

Fault Module Version: 4.9.0.484

Fault Module Timestamp: 5d0b467b

Exception Code: 80000003

Exception Offset: 0000b311

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 13321

Additional Information 1: e2a5

Additional Information 2: e2a5934c14e66921972cbe137a4819ff

Additional Information 3: d5a3

Additional Information 4: d5a39c8c54ef3128c59d9d7157b41a0b

Files that help describe the problem

WERInternalMetadata.xml

Things I have done after experiencing this issue:

• I uninstalled Adobe Creative Cloud using the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool

:)

Zeinfier, Feb 18, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 18, 2020
  3. DNS Client has stopped working

im getting a error message saying DNS Client has stopped working when windows starts any one know what it is?

Live OR Die, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working

Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working

1. Windows Freezing When Adobe Notification Client Stops Working - Similar Threads - Freezing Adobe Notification

2. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING: Yesterday my Adobe Acrobat DC Pro stopped working. It would not even open. I tried changing the compatibility settings. I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and I got an error that it couldn't be fixed because acrobat is incompatible. Finally, I uninstalled it and then...
  3. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING: Yesterday my Adobe Acrobat DC Pro stopped working. It would not even open. I tried changing the compatibility settings. I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and I got an error that it couldn't be fixed because acrobat is incompatible. Finally, I uninstalled it and then...
  4. ADOBE DC PRO STOPPED WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. adobe reader just stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe reader just stopped working: All of a sudden my adobre reader stopped opening PDF files. It was working fine. And i thik this happened after a Windows update.I know you are not responsible for Adobe but I thought you might have a suggestion. There is no error msg. nothing happens. I have it set properlyI...
  6. adobe reader just stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe reader just stopped working: All of a sudden my adobre reader stopped opening PDF files. It was working fine. And i thik this happened after a Windows update.I know you are not responsible for Adobe but I thought you might have a suggestion. There is no error msg. nothing happens. I have it set properlyI...
  7. adobe reader just stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 Notifications stop working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notifications stop working.: I use windows 10 notifications for discord, so when I get a message or ping it shows up on my monitor. This works most the time but not always. After a reboot I notice I have to go into task manager and restart Windows Explorer or sometimes go into Notification settings and...
  9. Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working: I have newly installed the Adobe Acrobat pro. And I have used it for one hour it works correctly. But after one hour I get an error message "adobe acrobat pro has stopped working"and"A problem caused the program to stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify...
  10. eM Client Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client Notifications: @Callender are the mail notifications working fine for you mate? I don't get any banner or sound system notification upon receiving mail Any other mail client you able to recommend? 149772

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe error adobenotificationclient_1.0.1.22_x86_enpm4xejd91yc\AdobeNitificationHelper.exe