Windows 10: Windows Freezing

Discus and support Windows Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I got my pc in october of last year for school work and gaming. My computer has started this weird problem of wanting to freeze. There are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonnieGipson, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Windows Freezing

Hello,

I got my pc in october of last year for school work and gaming. My computer has started this weird problem of wanting to freeze. There are times if i just let it sit for 5-10 minutes that it will occur or if i try to load a game it will freeze. The weird thing is my mouse still moves and I can still hear game sound or if im in a voice call with friends i can hear them but they cant hear me. I pull up task manager and it appears but it is unresponsive as is the rest of the conputer. Although i can move my mouse. Im not sure what to try at this point and none of it makes sense. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

DonnieGipson, Jan 27, 2021

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Windows Freezing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Freezing

1. Windows Freezing - Similar Threads - Freezing

2. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  3. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  4. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  5. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

My laptop freezes 99% upgrade: My laptop freezes at 99% upgrade. How do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-freezes-99-upgrade/9df90fe5-6a35-44fc-b47f-553310097f32
  6. My laptop freezes 99% upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  8. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  9. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  10. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...