Windows 10: Windows Freezing

Discus and support Windows Freezing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's been a couple of months since this started happening. I have been having this weird kind of lag in my laptop. This glitch doesn't happen always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by X12_, Jun 18, 2021.

1. X12_ Win User

Windows Freezing

It's been a couple of months since this started happening. I have been having this weird kind of lag in my laptop. This glitch doesn't happen always btw. When you are using ur laptop, suddently the first thing that happens is the programs freeze, like If I am using Chrome, the whole Chrome freezes and within 5-10 seconds, the mouse freezes and the whole laptop freezes. The only way to get out of this is to restart using the power button on the laptop. I don't if it's a graphic driver issue or hard disk issue, definitely not overheating because sometimes it freezes just as I turn on the laptop.

:)

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 18, 2021
  4. Windows Freezing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows Freezing

1. Windows Freezing - Similar Threads - Freezing

2. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repair but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  3. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repair but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  4. pc freezes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes after startup: My pc freezes after startup. Once pc starts up and is ready to log in, it will freeze. holding the power button and turning it back on makes it work fine after. Ive tried running startup repari but I always get the prompt " C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ". Ive...
  5. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  6. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...: Hi, so I own an Asus TUF F-15 for over 2 years but since from the start of 2023 I'm getting a random disconnect from wifi, my laptop suddenly like in a freeze like state and usually it will end up with BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation. I've tried using an usb wireless adapter to...
  7. Asus Tuf gaming f15 freezing, wifi driver goes off error code 45 and windows run into...

8. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  9. Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart

Cannot enable memory integrity - freeze and bsod after restart: Memory integrity setting is off and I can't leave it on without Windows crashing. If I turn it on, Windows asks to restart. When I restart, Windows freezes at the loading screen with spinning circle and after some time crashes with bsod and error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION....
  10. Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Entire PC freezing while playing/after closing out games ASUS Tuf Gaming Fa617NS: Hello, I am having an issue where I will be playing games on my gaming laptop, then it suddenly freezes and everything becomes unresponsive. The only way to fix it, is to lose all progress on whatever I am working on, and force restart my laptop VIA the power button.When the...