Windows 10: Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives

Discus and support Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys I will be getting a new SSD and i want to do a clean Windows Install on it. But I want to save all my Program Files and Windows Settings and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/W0sh, Jan 21, 2021.

1. /u/W0sh Win User

Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives

Hello guys I will be getting a new SSD and i want to do a clean Windows Install on it. But I want to save all my Program Files and Windows Settings and drives. Can you recommend me a way, or a Program to back up everything on my secondary Hardrive.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/W0sh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/W0sh, Jan 21, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2021
  3. more123 Win User
    Fresh windows install help.

Hi.
    I have Samsung Series 7 NP7005ZA-S0AUS laptop pc. I decided to do a fresh windows install so I used a flash drive to re-install windows (I formatted the hard drive at the begnining of the installation). When the laptop booted first time in the installation process, I got a screen saying boot menu but it's empty. I clicked alt+ctl+de, the laptop restarts and gets me back to the same screen. I entered the bios and made sure the hd is on the top of the list and save/restarted but same issue. I tried loading bios default settings and that did not help either. I noticed in the boot menu that there are exclamation marks next to the HD and the SATA DVD drives, not sure what that means but they were not there before. I honestly think a bios update can do the trick but there is no way to upgrade the bios of a samsung laptop without Windows like my case so I am stuck.
    Any help will be very much appreciated.
    Notice: The hard drive has 8GB msata built in.

more123, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows fresh Install with the same Programs and Drives - Similar Threads - fresh Install same

2. Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.: Days before, I was updating the latest version of windows 10 but was unable to boot my device the following day. Thinking it was a bios or hardware issue, I cleared CMOS, ran SFC checks, and attempted to repair my system image with dism diagnostics. Many of the tests took...
  3. Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.: Days before, I was updating the latest version of windows 10 but was unable to boot my device the following day. Thinking it was a bios or hardware issue, I cleared CMOS, ran SFC checks, and attempted to repair my system image with dism diagnostics. Many of the tests took...
  4. Cannot recover windows after fresh install on same partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Programs not starting properly on fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs not starting properly on fresh Windows install: I'm moving to an NVMe drive for my desktop PC. I've installed a clean, new product key, copy of Windows 10 on the drive, and can boot into windows and run some programs.However, I'm having trouble running some basic programs. For instance I can install the desktop Facebook...
  6. Fresh Windows 10 install/consolidating drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Windows 10 install/consolidating drives: Hello, I’m having some trouble trying to figure out a sequence of events or if this is even possible. The situation: It is becoming apparent that I’m in need of a fresh Windows 10 install, I migrated my install over to an Intel based cpu/motherboard from my previous Ryzen...
  7. Windows fresh installed, drive C: usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows fresh installed, drive C: usage: Hello! I've just installed Windows 10 on my new hard drive and I've noticed that my installation with all the programs and drivers I need will have 22.3 GB on disk. Anyways, when I look on Drive C: from System Properties I see the used space on my drive is 37 GB of data....
  8. Same Account on a Fresh Install?

Same Account on a Fresh Install?: I’m planning on building my own pc soon and I was wondering if you could sign into your old microsoft account while installing Windows on the new pc. Every video that I’ve watched when they install Windows it says, “who’s going to use this pc?” They then proceed to create a...
  9. Installing fresh Windows 10 on a separate drive

Installing fresh Windows 10 on a separate drive: I'll try to cut my story short. The Acer I bought almost two years ago comes with no-brand M.2 SSD. It broke after a while so I bough Crucial MX500 2.5 SATA, that's because at that time I didn't even look inside and thought my laptop still runs on Sata. Anyway I connected it...
  10. Backup and transferring program for fresh windows 10 install

Backup and transferring program for fresh windows 10 install: I want to upgrade a couple of PCs to windows 10 but I need to do a fresh install and then transfer the files back onto the machine. With windows easy transfer gone I havent found any decent 3rd party program to backup and then transfer back onto the machine once its been...