Windows 10: Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word

Discus and support Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! My device has been running pretty slowly lately, and I was considering using Windows Fresh Start to, well, give it a fresh start. My concern... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SalemOwens, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word

Hello!

My device has been running pretty slowly lately, and I was considering using Windows Fresh Start to, well, give it a fresh start.

My concern after reading the description, is that the fresh start may delete anything I've written on Microsoft word. All of my stuff is saved to my PC. Does anyone know if fresh start will delete stuff written through microsoft word, or just the app itself?

Thanks!

:)

SalemOwens, Sep 1, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Sep 1, 2019
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 1, 2019
  4. Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word

Cortana not finding Microsoft Word

Hi Ethan,

To isolate your concern, what message are you getting after searching Microsoft Word in Cortana?

To locate Microsoft Word, you may refer to the following steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Programs.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Look for Microsoft Office.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word

1. Windows Fresh Start Concerning Microsoft Word - Similar Threads - Fresh Start Concerning

2. Microsoft Store Concern

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Concern: I got some problem with microsoft store. My PC hang up and I ended up terminating it on apps and features. I then tried to reinstall it but I cannot reinstall it. I tried restarting the computers, delete my cache, and wsreset as well. Can someone help I need to download an...
  3. windows fresh start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows fresh start: if I do a fresh start on my computer will it delete the apps and games I downloaded from the internet, steam, epic games and is there a way to choose witch files wont get deleted and will be protected...
  4. Windows Fresh start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fresh start: I reinstalled windows 10 using windows fresh start. I reinstalled some of my apps and restarted my laptop after that my desktop refused to load up but i can open apps with task manager....
  5. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh Start: A friend of mine used Fresh Start hoping to speed up her computer. The result, after an hour and a half or so, was that she couldn't do anything with her keyboard or mouse when she started up (or restarted). I saw that she had a serial port so I found an old serial mouse at...
  6. Starting Windows fresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Starting Windows fresh: I want to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer to solve a problem. I've put the Windows 10 installer on my USB stick. I need to install Windows while removing everything on my Hard Drive. I've tried doing this twice, selecting the 'keep nothing' options both times. But both...
  7. Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh Start: Windows keeps saying to do a fresh start if I do will I need a disc copy of windows 10 or is it on my laptop and to I need the product code. Because I don't have it I got this laptop used and I'm afraid I will mess up my laptop....
  8. fresh start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh start: Hi, I did a fresh start yesterday,,, oh my!!! I wish I hadn't. All because I saw that it was recommended. I've been trying to fix my batterey only charging to 58% and it came up so I thought, why not if it needs to. It's wiped my google chrome & my Norton protection to name...
  9. Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Concerns with fresh install on different hard drive: Hi everyone, I've upgraded to 10 from W7, and I've had nothing but problems with it, so i'm concerned about the installation to a different SSD than the one I'm using, my mind is telling me it should be fine as the Upgrade happened all on the same hardware, but changing the...
  10. Microsoft Word 2016 Starting With Windows

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Word 2016 Starting With Windows: Hello all, I have an issue where Microsoft Word 2016 starts up with Windows when the computer boots up. It seems to have started about 2 weeks ago. I cant think of anything I did or changed, but one day, Word had started up on its own with the machine. Ive looked in all...