Windows 10: Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window...

Discus and support Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First time to notice several programs named "Program" in the startup window under Task Manager. Is below screenshot normal?Noticed it after windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dabs 365ProPlus, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window...

First time to notice several programs named "Program" in the startup window under Task Manager. Is below screenshot normal?Noticed it after windows froze and I had to shutdown. There was a long start-up about 10mins or so - which I assumed to be a sort of system update, just without the usual notification and my screen froze strangely during that 10-min wait.

Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window... 5a33da85-7e24-4b6a-ac1b-d0a10596a7ba?upload=true.jpg

:)

Dabs 365ProPlus, Apr 5, 2020

2. Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window after

First time to notice several programs named "Program" in the startup window under Task Manager. Is below screenshot normal?Noticed it after windows froze and I had to shutdown. There was a long start-up (about 10mins or so) - which I assumed to be a sort
    of system update, just without the usual notification and my screen froze strangely during that 10-min wait.

Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window... 5a33da85-7e24-4b6a-ac1b-d0a10596a7ba?upload=true.jpg

Dabs (365ProPlus), May 25, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 25, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window...

Restrict access to Windows programs name?

Hi!

A year ago i had to set up an public internet PC and i installed a program from Microsoft but now that i have to install another public PC i have forgotten the programs name.. any idea which program from Microsoft restricts unnessasary access to Windows?

Lauri

Laurijan, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window...

1. Windows froze, restarted, then noticed multiple programs named "Program" in Startup window... - Similar Threads - froze restarted noticed

2. Unwanted Registry named Program in Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted Registry named Program in Startup: There is a registry in the startup of the Task Manager named with program and with no logo when I tried view it locations by right clicking on it there is no option to view file locations. Only two options are available that are Enable/Disable and Open online. Can anyone tell...
  3. Unwanted Registry named Program in Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unwanted Registry named Program in Startup: There is a registry in the startup of the Task Manager named with program and with no logo when I tried view it locations by right clicking on it there is no option to view file locations. Only two options are available that are Enable/Disable and Open online. Can anyone tell...
  4. Unwanted Registry named Program in Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup: This program is under my startup tab on task manager. I have run a full scan and a Windows defender offline scan and nothing came up, so just wondering what this is. Nothing appears under files in regedit that I could see being this either....
  6. A startup program called "Program"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A startup program called "Program": I found startup program called "Program". I found this after installing some apps 1- Google chrome /2- Wondershare E-Draw Max why?father more:- within my other pc I found this and after restart the blue screen error occurred....
  7. 2 unknown startup Programs named " program "

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2 unknown startup Programs named " program ": I was checking Startup programs in Task Manager where I found two unknown programs named as " Program ". I can't even open their File location, quite weird, please help if someone knows if it is of windows only or something else. [ATTACH]...
  8. Random program named "Program" in my startup. Can't delet it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random program named "Program" in my startup. Can't delet it.: [ATTACH] So that's what it looks like in the task manager, but I can't "go to the file location" and the fie "C:\Program" Files" Doesn't exist. I ran a full PC virus scan using the McAfee one that comes with the PC but that didn't work either. I wanted to know what it was...
  9. Unidentified program in Windows 10 startup named "Program".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unidentified program in Windows 10 startup named "Program".: What is this and how to I delete/disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unidentified-program-in-windows-10-startup-named/8a9d2a66-4a2f-487e-880e-5b8261b811a0
  10. Unknown programs with name program at Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown programs with name program at Startup: Hi, my question is about two programs in the startup with name program, and i don't know wich program belongs, and if can disable it, I attach a picture of it [img] 18921