Windows 10: Windows frozen on boot

Discus and support Windows frozen on boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. I started up my computer today when it didnt post, I restarted it then it posted but it frezes on the windows loading screen. I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rocinante.., Apr 5, 2020.

1. Windows frozen on boot

Hi all. I started up my computer today when it didnt post, I restarted it then it posted but it frezes on the windows loading screen. I have tried to boot windows off the original usb which has the OS on it but that didnt work. I have cleaned all major components bar the CPU and I have let it sit for a good few hours. I cannot access windows recovery environment, I cannot access safe mode, Idon't know what else i can do.

:)

Rocinante.., Apr 5, 2020
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 5, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Windows frozen on boot

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

If you have any USB device connected, disconnect for now.
    Go into BIOS:
    1. At boot time, the BIOS is checking for all devices attached to the PC, turn off the MSI boot logo under boot menu so you can see the text displayed of each step and note which device is hanging.
    2. Under Advance->Windows 8/8.1/10: Enable MSI Fast Boot so that BIOS will bypass checking most devices that are none essential for booting. This will improve the boot process. Note that this is different from fast boot that you set in Windows.
    Some third party drivers that you downloaded from the MSI website might not be up to date, try to download the latest driver(s) from the original manufacturers such Intel Chip Set, Network driver etc....

topgundcp, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows frozen on boot

1. Windows frozen on boot - Similar Threads - frozen boot

2. can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?: my laptop has been stuck on the booting screen as soon as the circle shows up it spins for about a second and freezes completely, if tried almost every comment to restart or reboot it but it doesn’t work could i get help?...
  3. can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me fix my frozen boot loop?: my laptop has been stuck on the booting screen as soon as the circle shows up it spins for about a second and freezes completely, if tried almost every comment to restart or reboot it but it doesn’t work could i get help?...
  4. Windows 10 Taskbar Frozen At Boot Only Sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Taskbar Frozen At Boot Only Sometimes: Hello I just built a PC with: MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI D4Intel i5 12400 - Stock CoolerMSI GeForce RTX 3060ti Ventus2x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200mhz RAMEVGA 210-GQ-0850-RX 850W PSUCrucial MX500 500GB SATA SSDFRACTAL MESHIFY 2 WHITE ATX TG MT CaseI have run into a problem...
  5. Windows 10 Taskbar Frozen At Boot Only Sometimes

Windows 10 Taskbar Frozen At Boot Only Sometimes: Hello I just built a PC with: MSI MAG B660M MORTAR WIFI D4Intel i5 12400 - Stock CoolerMSI GeForce RTX 3060ti Ventus2x8 Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 3200mhz RAMEVGA 210-GQ-0850-RX 850W PSUCrucial MX500 500GB SATA SSDFRACTAL MESHIFY 2 WHITE ATX TG MT CaseI have run into a problem...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Frozen At Boot Only Sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. turning on my computer after a couple hours the next morning, it boots to a frozen screen

turning on my computer after a couple hours the next morning, it boots to a frozen screen: recently, after a windows update, this issue started happeningevery time i turn on my computer after a couple of hours of it being shut down like the next morningit boots into the [press DEL to enter bios screen] and just freezes thereI can't enter the bios or press anything,...
  8. turning on my computer after a couple hours the next morning, it boots to a frozen screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    turning on my computer after a couple hours the next morning, it boots to a frozen screen: recently, after a windows update, this issue started happeningevery time i turn on my computer after a couple of hours of it being shut down like the next morningit boots into the [press DEL to enter bios screen] and just freezes thereI can't enter the bios or press anything,...
  9. turning on my computer after a couple hours the next morning, it boots to a frozen screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Screen frozen on boot screen

Screen frozen on boot screen: My screen is frozen on the boot screen but it works with safe mode I have tried to check the other forums but none of the tricks given there are working please help melaptop :dell vostro storage : 12 gb...