Windows 10: Windows full reset stuck at 33%

Discus and support Windows full reset stuck at 33% in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, i was going to reset my pc (full reset) But it is stuck at 33% for 2 hours is this normal and do i just have to wait or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ₩outje, Jun 13, 2019.

1. ₩outje Win User

Windows full reset stuck at 33%

₩outje, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows reset stuck at 33% for 7+ hours

Hi,

Windows reset does not have a specific time on when it will be finished. It depends on how many updates and setting the system has to reset. What we suggest is that you let it finish installing. However, if there will still be no changes, try these steps:

• Hard boot your PC three to four times (hard boot can be achieved by holding the power key for 8 to 10 seconds then power it on and powering it off again)
    • You should enter Windows Automatic Repair Options.
    • Try making a clean reset from the repair options.

If this still doesn't work, then we suggest that you do a clean install of Windows. Refer to this
    Forum Article on how to do a clean install.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Jun 13, 2019
  3. INKRZ Win User
    my pc stuck at 33% during resetting process

i was trying to resetting the pc due to the performance issue. and the process stuck at 33% for more than 30 min.

i was told that the whole process will only take around 30 min.

INKRZ, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Windows full reset stuck at 33%

Windows reset stuck at 33%

I had a problem with my laptop that showed the manufacture logo and then a black screen and the mouse cursor always went to the centre. So I backed up my files in a pen-drive and then switched off
    Fast Boot and restarted my Laptop where I found a troubleshoot options and clicked on
    Reset->Remove Everything .Then it showed up the manufacturer logo and loading sign with a text of
    Resetting this PC and is struck at 33%.It's about 13 hours ago, since I saw it 33%.And the HDD is warm..Can anyone tell me how to get out of this?

NeelLohitDuttaGupta, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows full reset stuck at 33%

1. Windows full reset stuck at 33% - Similar Threads - full reset stuck

2. My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .: Window support team has told me the follwing instruction but they didn't workPlease try the following solutions.1. Run TroubleshooterOpen Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.2. Use Command Prompt commands.=> Open Command prompt...
  3. My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window 11 update is stuck at 33% .: Window support team has told me the follwing instruction but they didn't workPlease try the following solutions.1. Run TroubleshooterOpen Settings => System => Troubleshoot => Other troubleshooters => Windows Update => Run.2. Use Command Prompt commands.=> Open Command prompt...
  4. Windows 11 reset stuck full reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reset stuck full reset: Hi,I am performing a windows 11 reset and my screens seems stuck at 'een ogenblik geduld' which translates to wait a moment or something. There is nothing moving in the screen and I have waited for 45 minutes or so. I see some people getting stuck where the reset shows a % or...
  5. Windows 11 reset stuck full reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 reset stuck full reset: Hi,I am performing a windows 11 reset and my screens seems stuck at 'een ogenblik geduld' which translates to wait a moment or something. There is nothing moving in the screen and I have waited for 45 minutes or so. I see some people getting stuck where the reset shows a % or...
  6. Resetting PC Stuck at 33%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC Stuck at 33%: Been resetting for a couple of hours now. I'm deleting all my files/data etc ready to sell the PC on. Seems to be stuck at 35%. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. Dan....
  7. Full reset stuck for 17 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full reset stuck for 17 hours: Hello everyone, i have a problem and i hope someone here can help me my pc has been taking a long time to boot up about 8 minutes considering its strong pc and has nvme ssd it shouldnt so i decided to do a full reset on all hard drives and delete all the files and i have it...
  8. Reset stuck at 33%

Reset stuck at 33%: I factory reset Windows 10 and its been stuck at 33% for around an hour is this normal and if not how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-33/df44dc18-72e8-421f-bb74-20e912fed7fe
  9. Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time

Stuck at resetting my com at 33% for a Long time: Hi can anyone help me? Im resetting my laptop which is an Asus and my laptop is not even 1 year old yet. I went to reset it but until now its stuck at 33%. It had alr been like that for about 2 hours already. Can someone help me around here?...
  10. My Asus Win10 full reset like stuck at 33%

My Asus Win10 full reset like stuck at 33%: Hi, i was trying to resetting my asus rog laptop due to the performance issue after some windows update and the process feel like it's not moving at 33% for more than 30 min. Is it normal? the circling loading is still moving thou. Thanks for any help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc stuck at 33%

2. factory reset pc stuck at 33

3. windows reset stuck at 33

4. windows 10 full reset stuck at 33%,
  5. resetting this pc stuck at 33%